LQlpHXy.png

9rxrOrG.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Will Cooper mess with the lines tonight and play the youngsters Kucherov/Panik/Barberio against Ottawa? Or will he wait 'til the playoffs are locked up to rest some of the veterans on the team...Salo/Bugsy/Beaner?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Would be nice to get two points out of this.

Won't happen, but it would be nice.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If we score 5 goals again tonight we'll win even with Lindback in the net. Lindy is good to let in 2-3 we just need to score a few for him which we haven't done in a lot of his starts. Can't remember our last back to back so hope the team comes out ready.

4-3 win, that dirty player Killorn with a couple and Purcell the other two.

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Looking for massive let down against an opponent we should be able to beat.

4-1 OTT, goal by Panik.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I have a good feeling about Anders in this one.

I hope Kuch and Panik get a chance today

I expect some of the scratched guys to play today, if for no other reason than to get some fresh legs on the ice.

As far as Lindback... well, I'm pretty sure what to expect there. If the D limits chances, we'll win. If we give up 39 shots again, we're boned.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Glad to see Killer's not getting an extra suspension.

This is a game we lose. Points streaks and winning streaks all come to an end, so this one might as well end with Lindy in net. We need the points though, as Pitt aint ganna make it easy on us Saturday.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Dunno if this figure included their playoff win in 2006 or not, but the Lightning have only won, like, four games in Ottawa since 1998. Tonight would be a really nice night to add to that figure.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Tonight's game is going to be tougher than a lot of us realize. This is like 4 games in 6 nights for us, and we've got Pittsburgh on Saturday. Plus Lindback's in net. If we win, I'll be presently surprised (and probably claiming we are The Greatest Team of All Time).

I'll say 5-3 Ottawa.

I'd kind of like to start resting or vets a bit too in these situations. We're not comfortable enough in the race to be doing much of that, but still, Salo's had a relatively healthy year and he had a long Olympics. Brewer was visibly fatigued prior to the Olympic break. I'm not saying we should rest these guys specifically tonight, but I think we should start looking for our opportunities to give them a night off soon. Playoffs are coming.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Not confirmed, but Bishop believed to be in net tonight. Confused on how I feel about that.

Even though it might cost us the game, I think it's in the interest of the greater good to start Lindback tonight.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Even though it might cost us the game, I think it's in the interest of the greater good to start Lindback tonight.

Maybe Coop thinks this is a winnable game (with Bish in net) and is planning on playing Lindy on Saturday? Lindback wasn't awful in that 1 game against the Pens where Panik fubar'd.

Dunno.

Just seems a bit risky to play Bish back-to-back given his condition.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Maybe Coop thinks this is a winnable game (with Bish in net) and is planning on playing Lindy on Saturday? Lindback wasn't awful in that 1 game against the Pens where Panik fubar'd.

Dunno.

Just seems a bit risky to play Bish back-to-back given his condition.

That's my opinion too. Maybe whatever's ailing Bishop isn't something that rest will help? I don't know. But it's obvious to all of us that something's off with the way he's moving around in net. Maybe, like you said, we're just planning to throw Lindback to the wolves on Saturday.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: