GDT: 3/19 Game 71: Bruins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets 7:07 PM ET | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Columbus is going to be an easy out in round 1, we dominated most of the game with 6 key players out, they did not impress me at all even with the win.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I never blame refs but that was a BLATANT non call vs Marchand. That was textbook hooking/ interference there and should’ve been a penalty shot. If that’s McDavid or Crosby is that really a non call in OT??
I think just about anyone not Marchand at least gets the penalty called if not the penalty shot.

Refs I think wanted to let them play but you can’t ignore that kind of penalty.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
I don't believe in the conspiracy theories.
I don't think refs make a different call on that type of play when it's Marchand vs any other player.

I am, however, convinced that refs are inept and inconsistent to the point that it costs teams games...

Horrific non call

Reactions: fin8

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Refs are all blind and stupid
They are neither. They saw both of those penalties clear as day. Both of those calls get made every time in this league in OT. I've seen it happen over and over all season to teams. What this was tonight was complete bullshit and Marchy deserves a lot better given his skill level. Refs in this league are pure corrupt and/or biased mother f***ing egg sucking dogs.

Reactions: Lord Ahriman

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Oh well. Columbus can be happy with the fact they beat a team practically missing half of the top six and top 4 defense.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Love how Columbus gets away with icing for kind of almost tipping the pick on their 2nd goal but then the bruin's dont get the same exact benefit one their icing that leads to the 4th goal. Even the linesman can't figure out how to do their jobs consistently :eyeroll:

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017

Besides Marchand we looked like ass in OT
Agreed. Early on Krug just stupidly dumped the puck in the corner for a turnover. You CAN'T DO THAT ! Even a ham n' egger like me knows that OT is all about possesion !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad