GDT: 3/19 Game 71: Bruins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets 7:07 PM ET | NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry but you would be wrong, depleted lineup and scoring chances will increase, he made plenty of ten bell saves. Don’t just look at shot and goal totals, lot more goes into it than that.
5 goals on 25 shots.....that is an issue in my mind going into the playoffs.

Reactions: fin8

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Eh, bruins had more PP than CLB at the end of it.

They put the whistles away seemingly halfway through the game, I think it was going to take murder to draw a call.

Boston had terrible in zone coverage most of the OT. Rask didn't make the big save, which you can only fault him for so much.

Overall good game, just couldn't finish it off. They had a 2 goal lead at one point too. Refs didn't cause that comeback.

Ref excuse is so tired.

Reactions: Kate08

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I never blame refs but that was a BLATANT non call vs Marchand. That was textbook hooking/ interference there and should’ve been a penalty shot. If that’s McDavid or Crosby is that really a non call in OT??

By how this league is going, if that's Crosby, it's an automatic goal. B's by a wide margin were the better team tonight. Would love to see a conference where these dummies try to justify all their inexcusable calls and non-calls.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
If this game doesn’t point out the fact that refs have bias against certain players I don’t know what will. KHL level of favoritism

Reactions: Oates2Neely

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That doesn’t explain Dubois mugging Nash and getting away with it.

Agree-so any other team gets that call. Not to mention in waning seconds of regulation a Columbus player had a death grip on Krejci’s stick and pulled Krejci down.

Refs were intentionally blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad