GDT: 3/19 Come Fly With Me: Bruins @ Winnipeg Jets | 8pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan74

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire
This team won't even make it to the playoffs if they keep playing like this. This is such a pathetic effort. Bruins need some serious help in the offensive department. Can't be winning games by just scoring 1 goal.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Really?

Their team just scored two goals to from behind to lead one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. Do you want them to politely clap?

We ***** when we see Florida's barn empty, then we ***** when the Peg fans cheer on their team and razz our team who tonight, frankly deserves the razzing.

Some of you folks complain just to complain, I swear.

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

The only lame thing they do is boo Chara

C'mon wheres the originality

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Only bright spots for the Bruins tonight have been Bergeron and Spooner. Rest of the team has sucked. Horton's gotta go. He dosen't even look like he gives a s*** half the time.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I can't even watch... why do we always blow it 3rd period? But the Tuukka hate is stupid, we have one of the best goaltenders in the NHL, he lets in one soft one, and suddenly we need a new goalie.

Ill say it againg CJ has this team playing scared

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
its not about his overall stats which are great. It's his inability to make the big save at when the game is on the line. We were spoiled with Thomas who was the king of that. Tuukka is not there yet.

He's made a few big saves even tonight. I think what people on this board want is a brick wall and will accept nothing worse. When thomas was here people would ***** about him too. This TEAM is blowing the leads. They have one lucky goal tonight, that first goal was impossible to save and the second goal was an iffy rebound through a screen.

The fact is the bruins need to score and need a full 60 effort. if those don't change tuukka will literally need to win every game himself. something no goalie can do. Not even the amazing tim thomas. That said tuukka is no 2011 tim thomas.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
He's made a few big saves even tonight. I think what people on this board want is a brick wall and will accept nothing worse. When thomas was here people would ***** about him too. This TEAM is blowing the leads. They have one lucky goal tonight, that first goal was impossible to save and the second goal was an iffy rebound through a screen.

The fact is the bruins need to score and need a full 60 effort. if those don't change tuukka will literally need to win every game himself. something no goalie can do. Not even the amazing tim thomas.

go back and watch the second goal that was on Tuukka. big game goalies get that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad