GDT: 3/19 Come Fly With Me: Bruins @ Winnipeg Jets | 8pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not sure if wires were crossed but here is the GDT. If another is in place please replace this text and add the spiffy one.

Let's Go Bruins!

Raptor-Jesus.gif

Jim Slater and Tuukka

Tuukka+Rask+Boston+Bruins+v+Winnipeg+Jets+wGHX3CMDr9Pl.jpg

Chris Thorburn and Evander Kane

tumblr_m27433bwHR1rn5ww1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo1vz8JY3c1qfpq5s.gif

tumblr_llyrotxKwq1qf5y2n.gif

Do it for

tumblr_m08m7jUaOI1qzw6clo1_500.gif

Last edited:

NastyNate17

Jan 3, 2011
Fort Sam Houston
Gonna be a tough one up in WPG...looks like their team is gaining some confidence. I still expect us to win regardless, I think we are in a good position to take the win 4 but gotta take em one at a time

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
sweet working from home means I will home for the start of the game.

Me too today!

I spent an hour in the car trying to get in this morning and didnt even get 1/2 the way to work. Called my boss and turned around to work from home.

Telecommuting is amazing :handclap:

Vix02

Mar 9, 2011
Manitoba
The only good thing about the Jets coming back is the ability to watch the B's LIVE!!

Let's go BRU-INS.

Offense breaks out..... 4-1 B's. Segs 2g, Marshmont 2g

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Any word on whether Krejci will get to play?

I hate the late start though-bad thing about Winnipeg games and the thing I am going to hate most about the new realignment, because that means lots more 8pm, 9pm and 10pm game starts if we play every team in the Western conference twice.

I hope the B's will win this one.

NHRonin

Jul 21, 2005
Okinawa
Any word on whether Krejci will get to play?

I hate the late start though-bad thing about Winnipeg games and the thing I am going to hate most about the new realignment, because that means lots more 8pm, 9pm and 10pm game starts if we play every team in the Western conference twice.

I hope the B's will win this one.

Yeah, but only when we play away. It's worth it to see them play LA, Vancouver, etc. I miss that this year.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
What's up with the french fry shower? I would expect something like that for Kessel, not Krejci. :laugh:

This is going to be a tough game. The 'Peg is a tough place to play and the team seems to be on a roll. I'll be looking out for the standard Kane or Buff goal. I'm not sure if it's just my perception but it seems like one of those guys always scores against the Bs.

Hopefully the Bruins get the 2 points tonight because starting Thursday, they kick off approx. 2 weeks worth of divisional games (With Philly sprinkled in). It'll be a grind because the Northeast is very competitive and the only "bad" team in the division has already beat the Bruins....twice. A wise man once (ok, more than once) said, "Points are at a premium" :D

Let's see a full 60 tonight! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
What's up with the french fry shower? I would expect something like that for Kessel, not Krejci. :laugh:

This is going to be a tough game. The 'Peg is a tough place to play and the team seems to be on a roll. I'll be looking out for the standard Kane or Buff goal. I'm not sure if it's just my perception but it seems like one of those guys always scores against the Bs.

Hopefully the Bruins get the 2 points tonight because starting Thursday, they kick off approx. 2 weeks worth of divisional games (With Philly sprinkled in). It'll be a grind because the Northeast is very competitive and the only "bad" team in the division has already beat the Bruins....twice. A wise man once (ok, more than once) said, "Points are at a premium" :D

Let's see a full 60 tonight! LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!!

With Kessel, we'd arrange a donut shower. :D:naughty:

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
Game blacked out in Regina on CIce as I am in the local region of expectancy to go support the the winnipeg stinking jets . Time for Regina to hit the bar scene and watch it there I guess .

or listen to the classic 98.5 " scooooooresss " at home

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Can someone explain the french fries?

They are making me hungry.

He was making fun of the trade deadline last year and he calls Seguin "Franchise" but with his accent it sounds like french fries so that's what Seguin calls him now.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I didn't know we called up Wolf the dentist Stanson. Look at that slicked back hair :laugh:

BFuwo2qCEAALzpB.jpg:large

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The Jets will be tough.

I hope the B's play for 60.

Two points/ no injuries.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad