GDT: 3/19 Come Fly With Me: Bruins @ Winnipeg Jets | 8pm ET | NESN(HD), 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Offense needs to wake up. Too many guys playing below their abiltiies.

And our goalie, no matter how many huge big amazing saves he makes early in a game, and no matter how much his teammates have blown power play chances, needs to stop giving up bad goals at bad times.

That second goal sucked.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Sick of blowing games, is it panic time, yup. This team needs a shakeup, they have gotten way too stale.

Afam*

Game Over. This team has a scoring problem. You can't always win games 1-0. Someone needs to wake up claude and tell him that.

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
Watching hockey can be so frustrating sometimes...

Ugh another blown lead in the third... And of course all jack is talking about is The habs.. :help:

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
6th blown 3rd period lead...

11pts given away.

One of the only bad stat with the PP for the Bruins this year.

Too many missed chances. Pavelec kept his team in the game and had a huge save on Chara on the PP.

Ference on the PP? Really?

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
whoevers talking about pandolfo right now is being flat out lazy. Pandolfo is NOT the reason why we've blown 6+ 3rd period leads for losses. Yea he sux, blah blah blah... But what the F is peverly done? What the eff did Kelly do before his injury?

Cmon, read a book, watch a game and stop sounding like a broken record.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well that game sucked. Or at least the 3rd.

This team used to be a great 3rd period team to the point that I never worried much that they would lose if they took a lead into the 3rd. Now I believe they are going to lose-I think just about all of their losses have been lost leads.

Chia needs to fix this-and while I know the team was down a defenseman and down Krejci, there is still not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad