GDT: 3/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 147413

Trouba not returning. Safe to say he’s concussed, hope he’s alright but it did not look good at all.

member 147413

Dallas has dominated even strength this period. A few lucky bounces and weak penalties have gone against them.

Edit: As I say that, a good shift from the Jets and a skate blade save by Lehtonen.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They’ve lost 1 game since then. Check out the shots and scoring chances they had in their lone loss to Colorado.

EDIT: just for the record, I don’t blame you for not watching every game, it’s just came off as rude and inaccurate to say they “fell apart,” especially when they’ve actually sort of rallied together. I’m probably being a little over sensitive.
yeah it's okay, I get it. I like the Blues and I was hoping for them to make the playoffs. Hopefully they do rally and can get in

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Dallas has dominated even strength this period. A few lucky bounces and weak penalties have gone against them.

Edit: As I say that, a good shift from the Jets and a skate blade save by Lehtonen.
yeah well Dallas has nobody to blame but themselves if they lose. They should be in a much more favorable position, if not for giving points away

member 147413

Too premature to make that conclusion. Probably league protocol. Only 6 mins left in game so Jets are doing the wise thing here.
Trouba couldn’t stand up without support after being hit. That doesn’t happen unless your brain is rattled, in other words, a concussion.

Reactions: Sam Spade

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Vince Dunn rocking a 4 point night.

Just mentioned him yesterday in the redraft thread.

That's 5 points in 2 nights thus far since. lol

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Blues have now rallied down in the third without Tarasenko the last 2 games in a row. Hell, they did it twice tonight. HUGE overtime coming up here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad