GDT: 3/18/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
If Jets can stay healthy and get quality goaltending. They are going to be a tough team.

Benn lays out Trouba and Scheifele lay out Klingberg, Its a dimension not many teams have. Their best players can play it with skill or brawn. Like that.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
oh crap, I had no clue you guys were 4-5-1 in the last 10. Great stuff
The Blues have been playing great hockey since their win in LA. If you actually watched the games instead of the scoresheet, you would know this.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
The Blues have been playing great hockey since their win in LA. If you actually watched the games instead of the scoresheet, you would know this.
I like the blues but I can't watch every game unfortunately. If you say so. I still think they should have tried to show a little more faith in the team, and the record hasn't been good enough for a team trying to make the postseason

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I like the blues but I can't watch every game unfortunately. If you say so
They’ve lost 1 game since then. Check out the shots and scoring chances they had in their lone loss to Colorado.

EDIT: just for the record, I don’t blame you for not watching every game, it’s just came off as rude and inaccurate to say they “fell apart,” especially when they’ve actually sort of rallied together. I’m probably being a little over sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad