GDT: 3-13: Pens @ Buffalo Springfield, Springfield: A Musical Tribute to Poco and US Waste Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
That knee was so stupid and unnecessary. I hate those kinds of plays.

To me, as a Sabres fan, I don’t really blame Ruhwedel for it. Dahlin was trying to avoid getting smoked, understandably. Someone on the Sabres shoulda done something then, because it’s not like Chad is known for throwing bombs.

I don’t want the Sabres to play stupid to try to get revenge. If the hit is there, then do it. But don’t take yourself out of the play or take stupid penalties to get revenge.

Still Apps

The New Gig
Jan 10, 2012
Home
Pens gonna go all Crazy Eyes tonight!!!!!!!!

Tanev.0.jpg

Poco Loco!!!!!!!!

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I've been thinking lately that if Steiggy was still calling the games, he would have already dubbed Geno and Kap "the Winter War" line.

I've said it before I miss the Steiggy/Errey combo. Made the game more entertaining than boring ole Mears.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
To me, as a Sabres fan, I don’t really blame Ruhwedel for it. Dahlin was trying to avoid getting smoked, understandably. Someone on the Sabres shoulda done something then, because it’s not like Chad is known for throwing bombs.

I don’t want the Sabres to play stupid to try to get revenge. If the hit is there, then do it. But don’t take yourself out of the play or take stupid penalties to get revenge.

Fair take. I didn't like it. But you aren't wrong that Ruh isn't known to be "that guy."

As bad off as the Sabres seem... the Penguins are a fragile team right now. Buffalo could for sure win on their own merits if they play a tight game. Not trying to be ungracious, here... I've always had a bit of a soft spot for you guys and want to see your fanbase rewarded soon.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

hitting two of these guys back to back...Pasta didn’t play the last time we played the B’s...

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Fair take. I didn't like it. But you aren't wrong that Ruh isn't known to be "that guy."

As bad off as the Sabres seem... the Penguins are a fragile team right now. Buffalo could for sure win on their own merits if they play a tight game. Not trying to be ungracious, here... I've always had a bit of a soft spot for you guys and want to see your fanbase rewarded soon.

I liked the shitty Penguins teams. But that’s because they were full of players I liked and wanted to do well (and then others who never came over that I liked like Kolkunov). But the Sabres are terrible. I’ve seen more confidence in shy guys at the bar trying to talk to models. I’m expecting a 3 goal win by the Pens, because that’s the only thing the Sabres are consistent at doing

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

I only cared about the sabers when they had that announcer that screamed, "LALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FONNNNNNNNNTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNE" when Pat La scored.

Then when they had the drury, briere crew running. They were hot shit for a mite there... but that didnt last long.
Can't forget Hasek.

To be honest I haven't paid much attention to them for over two decades now. Gotta hurt being a sabers fan.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
reverse retro jerseys...I guess that means we’re going to lose?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sully looked extremely irritated this morning, something is off, one in the lost column tonight pretty sure

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lol...Sheahan is Buffalo’s #1C ...watch him get two goals and four points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad