GDT: 3-13: Pens @ Buffalo Springfield, Springfield: A Musical Tribute to Poco and US Waste Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The only person on sabres who could do something like that is Ristolainen.
Also have a feeling that Malkin and him are gonna chirp each other all night that will translate into a fight

I dunno. I never underestimate simply being pissed off and not having much to lose. I hope Malkin stays out of any rough stuff, if possible. He's always game enough but frankly is finally starting to round into form and would likely shatter into a thousand pieces.

Reactions: RobRayzor

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Is McCann back or do we get to watch ERod make Kap and Geno’s jobs hell?

Last edited:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Take us home, Poco.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Ugene Malkin

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I've been thinking lately that if Steiggy was still calling the games, he would have already dubbed Geno and Kap "the Winter War" line.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
If the Pens are going to make some hay, this is the time to do so. These are like games in hand. Win these games vs the Sabres and pick up the points other teams have gotten playing them. Now if they can just play the Devils better the Pens are in good shape.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I can't help but think this game is gonna be kind of a circus due to the last game. Hopefully not.

Do you mean... instead of buffalo hitting 5 posts... this time they score those post jobbers?

add:

Oh... I thought you meant score wise.

ehhhhhhh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad