GDT: 3/13/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Ottawa vs Tampa Bay

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
If Boston wins in Miami on Thursday the Lightning will be playing Saturday to stay in first in the Atlantic

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Maybe this is a good thing to get embarrassed like this on the the home ice. With a few days to think about it, they should come out firing on all cylinders on Saturday.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Vasy is 23 years old.
Do you pretend that he plays at 100% every fu* games?
Also Roy made mistakes, also Brodeur has a bad night...An so Vasy has the right to have one bad night too.
Till yesterday, he was a serious candidate to the Vezina...now, in 40 minutes, he's become a sh* player?
Are you serious?
No one is saying he is a shit player and we all know that he is young and still learning to pace himself and will have bad games. But he has had several bad games in row and admits that the workload is getting to him, that's all. He is great and will be great in the future, but right now, the short term and playoff readiness concern is legit.

Reactions: Lightning1995

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Well the Lightning have stolen some points recently. Maybe a bit of balancing out here.

Need to beat Boston on Saturday

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
So does the entire team besides Miller get benched next game? I see a lot of garbage play tonight from the whole lineup.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I would be more positive if Tampa had King Henrik in this playoffs concerning our conditional pick in 2019. :)

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
No one is saying he is a **** player and we all know that he is young and still learning to pace himself and will have bad games. But he has had several bad games in row and admits that the workload is getting to him, that's all. He is great and will be great in the future, but right now, the short term and playoff readiness concern is legit.
Will you play with Budaj during the post season?
Because both of us know that, if Vasy will be our for some reason, Budaj would be our first goalie.
We've a terrible backup, and I don't know why Domingue is in Syracuse right now.
Btw, Vasy is our first and best goalie and, maybe (but you've to look to how Ottawa scored these goals...3 of them are strange...) he's 2 bad weeks.
No problem: he'll return to play as we know very soon. It's normal to have a couple of week off.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Will you play with Budaj during the post season?
Because both of us know that, if Vasy will be our for some reason, Budaj would be our first goalie.
We've a terrible backup, and I don't know why Domingue is in Syracuse right now.
Btw, Vasy is our first and best goalie and, maybe (but you've to look to how Ottawa scored these goals...3 of them are strange...) he's 2 bad weeks.
No problem: he'll return to play as we know very soon. It's normal to have a couple of week off.
Maybe it's all part of Coops master plan to lull our opponents in to a false sense of security.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
this is difficult for me to say, but id rather watch dotchin flop around like a fish than see this mix of zero effort, bad luck, and horrible defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad