GDT: 3/12/16: Stoppable Forces @ Moveable Objects - 6pm Central/2am Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Today I witnessed a guy falling from the bar ceiling structures head first to the floor. Knocked unconscious but breathing. Later on woke up with a headache, vomited but all limbs moved and was thinking fine.

****ing hell.

What, Granny with two goals!?

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Today I witnessed a guy falling from the bar ceiling structures head first to the floor. Knocked unconscious but breathing. Later on woke up with a headache, vomited but all limbs moved and was thinking fine.

****ing hell.

What, Granny with two goals!?

Yikes, that is really crazy. I really hope he keeps improving. It sounds like he was very lucky.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Yikes, that is really crazy. I really hope he keeps improving. It sounds like he was very lucky.

Yeah, sick ****. My friends band had to interrupt their set after 2 songs due to the guy and had to cut their set to 5 songs or something. Most of the people left when we waited for the paramedics to arrive and do their job.

I also called the cops when leaving as some dude was laying in a parking lot in fully black clothing just babbling incoherently something. ****ing Riihimäki, never again. That's my neighboring town.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Yeah, sick ****. My friends band had to interrupt their set after 2 songs due to the guy and had to cut their set to 5 songs or something. Most of the people left when we waited for the paramedics to arrive and do their job.

I also called the cops when leaving as some dude was laying in a parking lot in fully black clothing just babbling incoherently something. ****ing Riihimäki, never again. That's my neighboring town.

Wow seriously man, that sounds like a horrific night.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Man, only 4 pages on a Saturday night? Surely it's the St. Patty's celebration..

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
That horn that goes off at the end of the game in MTL is the most effeminate horn I've ever heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad