GDT: 3/12/15 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Bishop is weak from long distance, that's the chink in his armor. He lets in those softies every once in a while.

Stamper

Mar 26, 2014
In the woods
Stamkos has to change the stick model he uses. It's apparently made of compressed toothpicks coated with plastic because he breaks his stick atleast once a ****ing game when taking a perfectly normal slapper.

:banghead:

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Too bad Bish allowed that 2nd goal but he had a strong game overall. Tampa was clearly the better team and out-muscled that "physical" team with 3 key players out of the line-up. We'll have to see on the next ones but it felt like Johnson & Kuch missed the Drej quite a bit.
On defense our top 3 was more than fine, not the bottom 3. Barberio struggled in the first period but he was positively noticeable as the game went on, I thought he was good and finally used his skating to move the puck correctly, one of his better performance this season IMO. Both Nesterov & Sustr were liabilities out there. Nesterov looked very rusty. A nice pass to Filppula aside, Sustr was constantly the weak link on that defense.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Tampa was the better team, more physical, faster, had the better chances,
but Rask once again was great, Bishop had 1 weak moment and bergeron scored.

I was amazed that we won a shootout, we've scored 8/45 this year and we always seem to lose, this would be a great playoff series, that's sure.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Stamkos has to change the stick model he uses. It's apparently made of compressed toothpicks coated with plastic because he breaks his stick atleast once a ****ing game when taking a perfectly normal slapper.

:banghead:

TBF Stammer slappers have the power of 10,000 normal slappers! :sarcasm:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Tampa was the better team, more physical, faster, had the better chances,
but Rask once again was great, Bishop had 1 weak moment and bergeron scored.

I was amazed that we won a shootout, we've scored 8/45 this year and we always seem to lose, this would be a great playoff series, that's sure.

Don't be too amazed or surprised about winning the shoot out, we are not good at them which is why I Don't get too upset if we lose a game because of one. Lol

Some of our top guys are getting the looks making quality shots but are running into red hot goalies like Price or Rask or just having bad luck. Should make a good playoff series though. Anyways see you guys in about a week.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Don't be too amazed or surprised about winning the shoot out, we are not good at them which is why I Don't get too upset if we lose a game because of one. Lol

Some of our top guys are getting the looks making quality shots but are running into red hot goalies like Price or Rask or just having bad luck. Should make a good playoff series though. Anyways see you guys in about a week.

We have the worst shootoutrecord this year :laugh:
went 0-12 against edmonton and 1/7 against calgary.

Hopefully you win the division, good luck.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we outplayed boston in boston:) I remember a game they scored every line lol etc..

Think drouin will be fine with kuch and tyjo just take a couple games.

Vladdy came through again. Defense is what it is without coburn hope we have carle for detroit

Overall very happy with the game not the refs but thats to be expected with boston for some reason.

Really feel we can play with them and that is more then could say in past:)

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
we outplayed boston in boston:) I remember a game they scored every line lol etc..

Think drouin will be fine with kuch and tyjo just take a couple games.

Vladdy came through again. Defense is what it is without coburn hope we have carle for detroit

Overall very happy with the game not the refs but thats to be expected with boston for some reason.

Really feel we can play with them and that is more then could say in past:)

Drouin didn't play with Kucherov and Johnson, I also don't expect him to either. Without Palat that line was hemmed in a few times last night putting Drouin on there isn't going to help that. Drouin is a bottom 6 player this year, more a 4th liner with the minutes he gets, not sure why people still expect more.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
It all started immediately after Game 6 of the ECF in 2011...How Horton doesn't get tossed for one game for pegging a fan with a water bottle is beyond me.

It started before that. That whole season the officiating was ****. I can't tell if that was supposed to be a joke or not, so if it was, then never mind.

You didn't put up the :sarcasm: that people seem to love to use here, so I can't tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad