GDT: 3/10/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Not quite sure why everyone is saying we don't match the intensity tonight. We're not coasting into playoffs.....

Still what 15-16 games left? I expect the intensity to pick up soon but not much point to matching the intensity of a team trying to make the playoffs when we are comfortably going to make it. Especially one we could be playing in a series in a few weeks. I expect a very vanilla game from us. It is a division game and for the most part Boston could stumble to the point where we get 1st place but not going to bet on that happening.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
The lines are interesting. I think the bolts will probably work on fundamentals and keep injuries to a minimum. I don't think they care about W/L's at this point. Obviously staying healthy and counting down the days until rnd 1 is probably their priority. I highly doubt we match Toronto's intensity tonight. Here's to a good healthy game by both squads.

images

would be a hell of a series between a healthy Tampa and Toronto. would love to see it.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Watch the Lightning come out with great intensity to prove all you wrong.

They don’t want to coast in

I guess what it is for me and I cant speak for others but expecting to see a slow/uninterested game from them. I guess it wouldnt/shouldnt be surprising if they play the Leafs hard tonight. They played the Bruins hard the other night.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Gotta be ready to go for this one. Don’t want a slow start to this game. Also, It doesn’t have to be a repeat of the game in Boston but please hit these guys. Toronto wouldn’t be able to handle us if we go hard

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Gotta be ready to go for this one. Don’t want a slow start to this game. Also, It doesn’t have to be a repeat of the game in Boston but please hit these guys. Toronto wouldn’t be able to handle us if we go hard
If we repeat the game in Boston we'll win this one with a large lead (of course it's true for the post season too).

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we gonna bake them then tenderorize them then we gonna shake them and groove them winnnnn baby winnn

goooooooooooooooo boltsssssssssssssssss
days thanks for the work buddy letssssssssssssssssssssssss goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

p.s. i hope vasy reads torontos boards hes not as good as anderson both cant get it done in post season etc... ohhh and their offense is better then ours forwards and their defense is fine if anderson plays decently they will beat us in round one yep hott off the presses dilusions of grandeur my god youd think after 50 years of failure they could evaluate better......... when told one guy vasy was banged up why couldnt shut down columbus they were incredelous and anderson is the better goalie i liked that one

p.s. i could really hate toronto if i somehow could view them as less pathetic losing culture not sure what they got to do but they aint done it yet

Last edited:

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Torch them. Send a message just in case they are our first round opponent.

ConcernedBaggyGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
OK gang, now we have Vasy into the game. Can we please play in their zone for a while?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad