2256AwW.png

qeCrnVs.png

LZPhhpb.png

ynFliCi.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'd rather play Florida than Toronto and not deal with the huge media buzz and potential embarrassment, so they should probably win this game.
They'll get embarrassed anyway if they get beat in round 1 again. I'd like to see a Tampa-Toronto series purely from an entertainment standpoint, but wouldn't mind playing Florida either. Maybe they'd finally get some rivalry going.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Not expecting a good outcome from this one.

Although honestly at this point, I'd settle for going a game without someone getting hurt or for one of our very expensive deadline pickups to actually contribute.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
They'll get embarrassed anyway if they get beat in round 1 again. I'd like to see a Tampa-Toronto series purely from an entertainment standpoint, but wouldn't mind playing Florida either. Maybe they'd finally get some rivalry going.

Agree lose round 1 to anybody will be embarrassing. Losing to Leafs would be louder and probably more annoying. However we have no business losing to Toronto or Fl round 1. Then again we had no business losing to CBJ last year as well.

Im kind of hoping we see the first seed knocked off in the first round again. As fun as it would be to play Boston again.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Expecting a loss tonight. Im expecting Toronto to bring it, while TB doesnt match that intensity at this point.

StaySalty

Apr 12, 2018
Lakeland, Florida
The lines are interesting. I think the bolts will probably work on fundamentals and keep injuries to a minimum. I don't think they care about W/L's at this point. Obviously staying healthy and counting down the days until rnd 1 is probably their priority. I highly doubt we match Toronto's intensity tonight. Here's to a good healthy game by both squads.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
The lines are interesting. I think the bolts will probably work on fundamentals and keep injuries to a minimum. I don't think they care about W/L's at this point. Obviously staying healthy and counting down the days until rnd 1 is probably their priority. I highly doubt we match Toronto's intensity tonight. Here's to a good healthy game by both squads.
I actually disagree. I think we will match the TML intensity precisely because of the media attention in Toronto. The boys usually get pretty pumped to play there and I expect that to be the case tonight as well.

As far as the lines go, I wish Cooper would just leave Gourde on the 4th line with Paquette and Maroon. I feel that trio works the best together for what a 4th line is supposed to bring. Tinker with the other lines but he needs to leave that one alone.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like these lines a lot. As effective as front loading can be, our biggest advantage is depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad