Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Thanks for ruining my great feeling.

good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-john-mccain-meme.jpg

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Once Drouin got up on the TKO line, he was absolutely beasting on par with Kucherov. Kid is going to be so money next season.

Vladdy was absolutely insane on that line with flip and paquette. He's 100% an NHL player.

I don't know what the Corsi/Fenwick stats are going to be for that game, but that was as near to 100% domination of an opponent as you can get in a possession style. Habs were incredible in boxing out and letting price carry them.

That is what you call an Erosion Win. Wave after wave after wave crashing into rocks.

abandoned-lighthouse52.jpg

That's Carey Price right there center frame.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
They were really pouring it on us. Nice to hear.

The beauty of it is they're acknowledging that we're a lot more than Steven Stamkos. They've talked about Johnson and Kucherov a lot more than Stamkos tonight, which is well deserved. And I think Stamkos was great tonight.

For a 1-0 game, we were firing on all cylinders. All the respect in the world to Carey Price.

If anyone doesn't recognize Johnson as an elite player right now, they're in denial.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think everyone played great tonight. Keep playing like this, and we will get deep into the playoffs.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I think most of my fellow Habs fan agree Tampa is the team we least want to meet in the playoffs. On the plus side, if we have to lose, I'm glad it's to a franchise I like and respect. Great game!

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I think most of my fellow Habs fan agree Tampa is the team we least want to meet in the playoffs. On the plus side, if we have to lose, I'm glad it's to a franchise I like and respect. Great game!

Thanks for being cool and good luck.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Garrison had a strong game too, kinda sad but twice in one PP he had to stop an odd man rush. Just wish he would hit the god damn net with his shot though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad