aiCnnQO.png

6i4Afkb.png

RjZNMBp.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I love watching games @ Bell Centre. Hoping for a strong showing in the first game of the season with a true playoffs atmosphere.

ArmchairGoalie

May 18, 2011
Largo, FL
Worried about this game. We don't do well on the road. Hoping we come out with intensity and make it 3 in a row against the Habs!!!!

Go BOLTS!!!!!!!!

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
So this is the game. The game that is the measuring stick for us. How will we fare against the top team?

Its going to be one hell of a game, but Carey Price scares the hell out of me. Those numbers are insane. We've got to play some excellent defense, because I don't see us beating Price 4 times tonight...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I just want to see a good effort from the boys. If we lose, so it goes, and if we win, let's not pat ourselves on the back too hard. One game out of 82.

We're not going to get revenge for being swept in the regular season. It's just one out of 82.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Ah, another "who will be sleeping on the couch" game for my household. Good times.

Can you put a twitch stream up recording you and your husband during these games? I swear you would make money off of this.

We gon' lose

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Montreal is due to beat us. Everything will go wrong tonight. Everything.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Can you put a twitch stream up recording you and your husband during these games? I swear you would make money off of this.

We gon' lose

Oh, we're gonna lose alright. I can feel it.

Last game he stormed out of the living room during the 2nd period and refused to come out of the mancave until the game was almost over. To be fair, I didn't speak to him for 3 days after the playoffs.

The stream would just be one of us smiling smugly on the couch.
:sarcasm:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Ugh Barberio better make up for last game. He was a raging dumpster fire against Dallas. Another one of those statement games tonight...strap in boys gonna be a roller coaster ride tonight.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Talk on the Habs' PGT thread is primarily about how they've gotten tougher. Should we be worried?

No, them getting tougher doesn't mean they're tough. It just means they aren't the complete marshmallows they were previously.

The concern about our softness is sometimes overblown, sometimes justified. Against the Habs, irrelevant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad