HF Habs: 2nd Annual Meetup - Saturday Oct. 11, Station des Sports (ouest)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm coming solo. I could bring my girl. But she's going to talk to crimpson's or lshap's wife, and i'll get ganged-up on as to why she doesn't have a ring on her finger.

Trust me -- my wife will cure her of any marital fantasies.

Nah, I'm kidding. She's great. Weird to think I'll be introducing you to her tomorrow!

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I'm coming solo. I could bring my girl. But she's going to talk to crimpson's or lshap's wife, and i'll get ganged-up on as to why she doesn't have a ring on her finger.

Oooooh… I didn't think of that.

Trust me -- my wife will cure her of any marital fantasies.

Nah, I'm kidding. She's great. Weird to think I'll be introducing you to her tomorrow!

Weird to think I'll be meeting some of you guys tomorrow!

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
****, looking at all the things I still have to do for the LSAT and law school application, I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow.

Sorry Lshap, I hope you guys have a great meet-up.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it's gonna be one hell of a quiet night on the GDT if so many of us are together at la Station des Sports... the Mods won't have a lot of job that's for sure :laugh:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but it's gonna be one hell of a quiet night on the GDT if so many of us are together at la Station des Sports... the Mods won't have a lot of job that's for sure :laugh:

But most of the mods are gonna be at Station des Sports...

Some trolls will have too much fun and the mods that didn't go will wish they did. :laugh:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Reservation is under "HF".

Ask for your name tag. Yes, seriously. We're doing the name tag thing!

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
You made name tags for all?

What do I ask for? CS and Mrs. CS?

We ask the staff or we ask you? :laugh:

Sorry - should've been clearer. Name tags will be at the front when you tell them you're with the "HF" table, along with a marker. You can write your own damn names!

I haven't actually informed Station of this, but I can't see why it should be a problem.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Sorry - should've been clearer. Name tags will be at the front when you tell them you're with the "HF" table, along with a marker. You can write your own damn names!

I haven't actually informed Station of this, but I can't see why it should be a problem.

Just keep the name tags with you. We'll write it when we reach the table. I think it's much simpler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad