HF Habs: 2nd Annual Meetup - Saturday Oct. 11, Station des Sports (ouest)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
We're organizing a night-out to watch Game-One of the 2014/15 season with the boys & girls of HF.

Date choice: Wednesday, October 8/Thursday, Oct. 9/Saturday Oct. 11.
Time: A bit before game-time (19:00) to respect bar-resto reservations.
Place: TBD

Last season worked out really well as a few of us met downtown for the season-opener, where the Habs lost to the Leafs while George Parros lost a few thousand brain cells. But it's a year later, and Montreal is considered a legit playoff team while the Leafs have become practice-dummies for the Heimlich Maneuver. This season, the opponent is the same, but the venue, company and result may be different.

Let me know asap who's in so we can reserve accordingly.

Last edited:

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
****, I have class until 9 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... Depending on where you go, I might join you guys halfway through the game.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
If Blou comes, I'll get him to bring a cardboard cutout picture of me. I'd love to be there but I have to be in NYC from Tues-Fri every week.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
****, I have class until 9 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... Depending on where you go, I might join you guys halfway through the game.

Showing up mid-game is fine. It'll most likely be somewhere Metro-friendly and close to downtown. All depends what's easiest for the majority. Last year was at Station des Sports on Ste Catherine Ouest. Suggestions are welcome.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I can't wait until LG explaining why he can't make it through a fake convo with his wife. Those are always golden.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
It is, and it's amazing. Habs memorabilia and fans everywhere, a seat from the forum, pretty good poutine (and montreal smoked meat).

I catch at least 10 games there per season, no better place to be for a game if you're a Habs fan in Toronto.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad