Post-Game Talk: #29: FLYERS at Flames, Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, 8:30 p.m. ET

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I went to bed after the second because I had to wake up early for work this morning.

I anticipated at least a partial shell, but the fact that we only scored on a shortie seems to say otherwise. Did we go full shell?

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I went to bed after the second because I had to wake up early for work this morning.

I anticipated at least a partial shell, but the fact that we only scored on a shortie seems to say otherwise. Did we go full shell?

30+ Minutes of it. That's not an exaggeration. Especially in the second chart, you can see the shelf where they just stopped generating quality chances.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Woke up nice and refreshed.... glad I went to bed before the 2nd period.

Nice score line.... good job on the TOI Hak... well played.

What is that definition of insanity again? ;)

Reactions: klutch

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ugh, one of the worst feelings is going to bed and falling asleep with the Flyers up and waking up and checking the score first thing to see that they lost. Ugh.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I knew it was all over after they showed Lappy drawing up the play after the time out. I knew it before but it was o buoys after that. Lappy can’t coach. Hakstol can’t coach. So they fire Hextall and blame him bc they are butt hurt.

You have to believe they are waiting for Q after Xmas. Giving Hak the season makes no sense. I think we see a trade before the freeze and then Hakstol and Lappy fired for Q as a late Xmas gift to us all.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I don't think they went into a shell, Calgary is at 3,500 feet, combine that with a series of bad penalties in the 3rd period, starting with Simmonds pulling a Rinaldo, and they were out of gas the second half of the period.

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
I don't think they went into a shell, Calgary is at 3,500 feet, combine that with a series of bad penalties in the 3rd period, starting with Simmonds pulling a Rinaldo, and they were out of gas the second half of the period.
death-line.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad