Post-Game Talk: #29 - 12/08/18 | RANGERS @ panthers | 7:00 - MSG 2

Three stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Lundqvist had a poor second period, but rebounded and was absolutely phenomenal late in the game and into OT. Lundqvist seems to thrive in pressure situations.

Namestkinov looked great for his first game back. It's clear the team missed him. Now we just need Buchnevic back, and the team will start to look better.

Zibenejad looks like a legitimate 1C now. Maybe a low end 1C, but still a 1C. On pace for 74 points and is playing solid defensively. Glad to see him continue to develop.

Entertaining game all around.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Lundqvist had a poor second period, but rebounded and was absolutely phenomenal late in the game and into OT. Lundqvist seems to thrive in pressure situations.

Namestkinov looked great for his first game back. It's clear the team missed him. Now we just need Buchnevic back, and the team will start to look better.

Zibenejad looks like a legitimate 1C now. Maybe a low end 1C, but still a 1C. On pace for 74 points and is playing solid defensively. Glad to see him continue to develop.

Entertaining game all around.

If Zibby maintains this level of play, he’s not a low level 1C imo.

And you’re right about Names. He was very good tonight.

rangerlp

May 24, 2012
I think the Rangers missed Skjei and Namestnikov the last few games, being short in the skill category. They need Buchnevich and Zucc back too. Good win considering they still have starters on the DL. Great game by Smith being DNP'd.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Lias was good tonight. I think the week of practice shows most for him.
I thought lias was pretty terrible to be honest. He had a few good plays that you'll remember, particularly the breakaway pass to kreider...but lias was super floaty and wayyyy up high...also read a give and go horribly bad that cause someone (belesky?l to turn the puck over.

Honestly I felt like lias was one of if not the worst ranger tonight....that's just me tho.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Fortunate to go up against a goalie that is completely finished. The league is so competitive in net, it’s a gift to get Luongo. Not sure we deserve both points here, but I’ll take it and run.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad