Post-Game Talk: #29 - 12/08/18 | RANGERS @ panthers | 7:00 - MSG 2

Three stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Post-Game notes

Matt Beleskey referring to “Matt Beleskey hockey” (lol, okay)

Zibanejad is so much more comfortable in interviews. Interesting evolution. He’s more comfortable with everything.

Last note - I believe Mika’s father slipped in the pregame, citing that his son found his passion for the game again in NY (not verbatim, but very close) suggesting he lost that with Ottawa.​

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Post-Game notes

Zibanejad is so much more comfortable in interviews. Interesting evolution. He’s more comfortable with everything.

Last note - I believe Mika’s father slipped in the pregame, citing that his son found his passion for the game again in NY (not verbatim, but very close) suggesting he lost that with Ottawa.​
Ottawa seems to have that effect on people

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Post-Game notes

Zibanejad is really taking a step forward and he's realizing the potential he's always had. He's looked very good all year. 27 points in 29 games.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
The Rangers do suck, yes, but I think this also speaks to how consistently he stays in games. Rarely gets racked up.

Whats crazy is, how long he’s been doing this.

That’s what separates Lundqvist from pretty much everyone else.

You can make a damn good argument that he’s the best player in the history of this organization. That includes guys like Leetch, Messier, Giac, Ratelle, Boucher, Gilbert, and Bathgate.

Push comes to shove, I still have Leetch as the very best player in this teams history as far as production, longevity, and talent.. But HL is right there imo.

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Whats crazy is, how long he’s been doing this.

That’s what separates Lundqvist from pretty much everyone else.

You can make a damn good argument that he’s the best player in the history of this organization. That includes guys like Leetch, Messier, Giac, Ratelle, Boucher, Gilbert, and Bathgate.

Push comes to shove, I still have Leetch as the very best player in this teams history as far as production, longevity, and talent.. But HL is right there imo.

Your best post ever. Well done.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
We should send him to a team with a lot of picks. Send him to Buffalo for some of their firsts
Honestly they really dont need them. What they need is a little more experience and with some of the goal scorers they have......Hayes would be a great fit. He would get a million assists.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
[QUOTE="will1066, post: 153374003, member: 74815"]Zib sick backhand move when the world expected him to go with his forehand go-to. Hayes sick dekes on his goal. Shat sick release in his. Bobby Lu a sieve.[/QUOTE]
Yeah thanks Zib.......u made me look stupid when i told the guy next to me, what you were gonna do.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I know 2 things. One......it is always a "fun" atmosphere at the BB&T arena.
A nice ART EXHIBITION as soon as you go through "ticket check".
The other is something everyone already knows......u see so much more than watching on TV. Its just really difficult to soak it all in though.......way too much going on.
Lots of noise
Panther sexy dancers
Food
Alcohol
Girlfriend screaming
Converstion with people I didnt know
And.......Im suppose to watch a hockey game as well? See what i mean.?

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad