GDT: 29/02/2016 | 10:30ET - MTL Canadiens @ SJ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
14th in the draft has zero to do with it. Lighten up.

Well many believe he should be shutting it down (or at least announcing he's shutting it down and rehabbing in private). If he comes back and plays even 5 games, that could impact the draft position and risk our most important player.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
How was Nylander?

Nylander, Marner, Mathews, Stamkos.

The guy oozes talent and quality, he's going to be a star imo.

All four of the young guys were impressive tonight, Hymen, Nylander, Soshnikov and Kapanen each showed some pretty nice flashes. It must be tough not to feel positive about the future if you're a leafs fan.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

Screencap before someone fixes the page/entry:

(but then again, who's gonna visit that page except a few ding-dongs like us? :laugh:)

ZGf9qdR.png

EDIT: I have to disagree about the W7 entry. He should have never left :nod:

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Well many believe he should be shutting it down (or at least announcing he's shutting it down and rehabbing in private). If he comes back and plays even 5 games, that could impact the draft position and risk our most important player.

If Price is ready to play, he's not risking anything.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
How was Nylander?

Nylander, Marner, Mathews, Stamkos.

Very good. You can tell he's going to be a force in this league. Kapanen was the best player on the ice. Most surprising were hyman and soshnikov. Those guys have motors and they play with tons of intensity. Soshnikov has some skill too. Carrick became an impact player as the game went on too.

Couple these guys with a coach who knows what he's doing and with all the other prospects and picks and you'll see the leafs at the top of the standings in 5 years.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
They won't rush him back. He'll come back if he's ready, no way they're going to mess with it.

Carey Price being healthy is more important that us drafting 12th instead of 14th. I really don't give a crap about "tanking" man 'cause it's not going to happen. Our best player, last year's MVP, best goalie in the league... maybe best player in the NHL - is looking healthy after a bad injury.

You guys can't be happy about this? Jimminy Crickets folks.... smarten up.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Hopefully no one here watches the game.. San Jose destroys us 10-0

I'll watch at least one period maybe more depending on the way the game unfolds. I doubt we get blown out but a win will be hard for sure. Now that the Pens won, the playoffs are but a dream anyways. :(

Hey today is Pocket Rocket's official birthday. Happy 20th.

Last edited:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Sharks studio analyst Curtis Brown just ripped your coach for his treatment of P.K. Called his comments "out of bounds" after the Avs game and how you can't punish your best player for trying to make a play. Thought I'd let you know! Cheers!

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
also players didnt follow da gameplan, to grind deeeez guys;

and Subban prolly made an individualisk play

u kno i tink de oder team played reelly well lashht nite but i tink dey shode lak off respek agains our turd line David now is injurrred enn i dont appreshiate dat.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Sharks studio analyst Curtis Brown just ripped your coach for his treatment of P.K. Called his comments "out of bounds" after the Avs game and how you can't punish your best player for trying to make a play. Thought I'd let you know! Cheers!

Don't know who this guy is but he's right. Don't understand how our own gm can't see this. We are truly the laughing stock of the nhl now that the leafs are on the rise

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Cheers and good luck in the playoffs.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
This makes sense, because MB GM's like he's been living in a cave for the last 4 years.

savage :laugh:

The entire laugh at him, sadly it just make Marc Bergevin more determined to keep him.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I had 0 doubts Price would come back healthy.

So, seeing him trying to come back for the end of this season is just moot and, if anything, if he wins, it only serves to further their stupid agenda.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I'll watch at least one period maybe more depending on the way the game unfolds. I doubt we get blown out but a win will be hard for sure. Now that the Pens won, the playoffs are but a dream anyways. :(

Habs need to go like 16-4-0 or 17-3-0 to sniff playoffs.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
They won't rush him back. He'll come back if he's ready, no way they're going to mess with it.

Carey Price being healthy is more important that us drafting 12th instead of 14th. I really don't give a crap about "tanking" man 'cause it's not going to happen. Our best player, last year's MVP, best goalie in the league... maybe best player in the NHL - is looking healthy after a bad injury.

You guys can't be happy about this? Jimminy Crickets folks.... smarten up.

I am one of those that think it is a really good thing that he gets a couple of games this year, so he doesn't go something like 10 months without "nhl" action. If only for his confidence during this off-season's training.

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015

cheers;

and yeah, Therrien is dumb lol

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

I always liked Curtis Brown. Good two way player. He is spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad