GDT: 29/02/2016 | 10:30ET - MTL Canadiens @ SJ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Just saw the lines... that's vomit worthy. Not necessarily the guys involved, but how they're placed. :shakehead

Only sedative I've taken is alcohol. :laugh:

I really do HAVE to watch, since it's my two favourite teams. It sucks though, I've been half asleep all day. Kept drifting off in class.

Zopiclone my friend. They're my best friend to avoid putting myself through this pain that are the Montreal Canadiens.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Zopiclone my friend. They're my best friend to avoid putting myself through this pain that are the Montreal Canadiens.

They're brutal. Lately, I can only handle watching like 5 minute stretches of them at a time. Sharks are still fun to watch though, fortunately. I just wish I had more energy to watch this. Plus I have an 8:30 class AND a statistician for the Habs (who's my age and used to work for the Sharks) is coming to speak at my school tomorrow, so I need to be up and ready to talk hockey. :laugh:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
They're brutal. Lately, I can only handle watching like 5 minute stretches of them at a time. Sharks are still fun to watch though, fortunately. I just wish I had more energy to watch this. Plus I have an 8:30 class AND a statistician for the Habs (who's my age and used to work for the Sharks) is coming to speak at my school tomorrow, so I need to be up and ready to talk hockey. :laugh:

I don't even work till 1pm and I'm getting ready for bed haha

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Well, we are not tanking, might as well cheer and hope for the best, to make the playoffs.

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Gonna be live at the game ! Go habs go.. Go mike brown !!!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Great bottom 12.

I just spat a mouthful of Jack'n'coke.

But seriously, soon we'll have a first line and a bottom 9. Deal with it. Bergy ain't gonna get those top 6 guys. Nope. Only happens on playstation.

Gotta draft them, but when it comes to getting draft picks, he plays nice with Chicago and let them keep their 2017 pick and he's happy with a 2018 pick.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
This trip is usually the time of the year in which we realize that our team is way too small to win the cup.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
This trip is usually the time of the year in which we realize that our team is way too small to win the cup.

I know, right? These big bad blackhawks sure bully their way to victory!

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
We've won so many western roadtrips with Plekanec and Desharnais centering against Getzlaf, Thornton and Kopitar.

Price might steal a game or two, so it's all fine.

-Marc Bergevin

tumblr_nlsc2pGoaz1uos61ho1_400.gif

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
We've won so many western roadtrips with Plekanec and Desharnais centering against Getzlaf, Thornton and Kopitar.

The reason they lost isn't because of their size is what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad