GDT: 29/02/2016 | 10:30ET - MTL Canadiens @ SJ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Sharks 6-2.

Hertl x2, Couture x2, Marleau, Donskoi
Galchenyuk, Gallagher

That would be the best possible situation for me - Habs getting stomped and the Sharks doing the stomping.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I think its pretty funny that Brown is going to show up to work at the same place as always, and go into the other team's dressing room.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Seen the Sharks play last night against the Canucks. Sharks should be tired, as it is a back to back game for them. if we skate hard we should outplay them. Sharks ice a resilient comeback style of game in the third period much like the Caps did last week. So if Condon can keep the pucks out like he did for the last 2 games that should boost enough confidence in our forwards to win this. Go :habs Go!

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Will surely be the most awkward day ever for Brown, playing his ex team the same day he got traded. Guess he practiced with them this very morning.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Habs win this, we are within 3 of 8th place!

Watch the Habs sweep the road trip and are on the crisp of a playoff spot just to lose the next 5 and end up back where we are today. That would be very typical of the season. We aren't good enough for the playoffs or bad enough for a top pick.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Also did anyone see Bergy during his press conference? I swear he won't shave until Carey Price returns from injury.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Statement game from the team. Coach, GM, you showhed that you have plenty of confidence in us. You didn't give us any help 'cause you think we don't need any. You didn't see a lot of players 'cause you believe in us......here you go. I think we will play accordingly to what we think about this whole year and deadline day.

We lose 8-2.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I'm at the office working very late tonight (with an off-shore team), so I'll be able to watch this game on one of our conference room TVs which I will do. I hope the Habs get blasted badly!

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
Habs win this, we are within 3 of 8th place!

I like your optimism. But keep in mind that there are 5 teams between us and a playoffs spot. And we're 5 points behind with 2 games less to play than Pittsburg. If Habs would be at the 9th spot, it would be better but passing 5 teams is something else. Everyone of these 5 teams would have to suck for 20-22 games. If there are only 2 teams that are playing well until the end, we're doomed. So there are even less probabilities than the basic mathematical chances to make the playoffs since it's not only about the 5 points separating the Habs and the 8th spot, but also the 5 teams ahead of us.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Well I took a sedative to avoid me from staying up and watching this. Only pain lies ahead for us I'm afraid.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Just saw the lines... that's vomit worthy. Not necessarily the guys involved, but how they're placed. :shakehead

Well I took a sedative to avoid me from staying up and watching this. Only pain lies ahead for us I'm afraid.

Only sedative I've taken is alcohol. :laugh:

I really do HAVE to watch, since it's my two favourite teams. It sucks though, I've been half asleep all day. Kept drifting off in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad