GDT: 29/02/2016 | 10:30ET - MTL Canadiens @ SJ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Here's a quote from you earlier in this thread that's a great exemple.

You clearly state you are here simply to hate on the habs.

So here we are, habs fans, reading a bunch of posts from someone thats not a habs fan and doesn't even hide the fact that you hate the habs.

One wonders why it gets tiring...
It's a 6-2 game near the end of the season and we're on our way to missing the playoffs and not having a top pick. Our GM just came out and backed the coach... again... on having Chuck on the wing. You can't blame people for being sour.

People are frustrated and they vent. Just like they did back when we had Scott Gomez.

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
You do know Subban hasn't looked good tonight, right ?

Honestly without Condon it would be 9-2. The team has sucked ass in front of him.

That's our 10 million dollar dman...Subban has looked average all year. Not worth anywhere near 10 million...no where near! People....you got what you wanted. :laugh:

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015
Here's a quote from you earlier in this thread that's a great exemple.

You clearly state you are here simply to hate on the habs.

So here we are, habs fans, reading a bunch of posts from someone thats not a habs fan and doesn't even hide the fact that you hate the habs.

One wonders why it gets tiring...

No you clearly misread what I said;
re-read please;

I am Devils fan in MTL country, I hate the Habs management/media;

nothing about the fact that I hate the Habs neither their player, I hate Therrien/Bergevin and the entire french pro RDS/TVA Spanre media;

Habs are second team by following by so many friends/family that saw great years of the Habs; if you could read throughout this thread I eventually said how I wanted to watch the Sharks because of DeBoer, and made praise of the Sharks gameplay because of Deboer system that he used with the Devils in 11-12.l

Lorty

May 7, 2013
I always come out of this building with the same impression.
Men against Boys...

Yup. They dominate us in every single aspect (except for goaltending when Price is playing). But even Price can't save us against the Sharks...

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Habs 7 points back with 2 more game played than Pittsburgh. Anymore anti-tankers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad