ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
tumblr_maq0qluVl21rwb106o1_500.gif

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Ah, yes, if only we had a Drogba on the Habs.

While it doesn't compare in quality to some of the best European leagues, there's nothing quite like going to the stadium and watch the game. Same in hockey. I have a hard time having a connection with a team 5000 km away. But that's me.

Oh and screw you LG :laugh:

That's a good point.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
thats my point, fans in those years did not have great players/good roster as they do now;(comparing !)

Why fns complain? because this team should nowhere be out of a playoff spot; compared to those teams....habs are doing bad as those years; compare roster from any of those years vs this year now;

and Bergevin is telling the fans '' we are going the right direction ''

LOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ya we have a few good players that would have a spot on a contender but not too many.

Subban (top pairing)
Gallagher/Pacioretty (2nd liners)
Galchenyuk (3rd liner)
Price

The rest of the team is filler, and contenders have better players at every position.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
The window is closed, the doors are locked and we are all tied in the basement.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
McCarron really unlucky in his shifts. No one's been able to get him the puck or there's a whistle and quick line change. He's playing well though I think

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
remember guys this is the right direction

Turn right and take a long scenic road that doesn't involve this type of "entertainment"?

Yeah, the right direction. Bergevin can cliche it to death, what's next "Make The Habs Great Again" ?

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015
See how hard I have to work to find recurring one liners.

hhahahahhhhahaha

see how easy it took me to understand this management is going nowhere because they are not accountable and they rather go status quo?

as an outside pov, I can and not understand how the Habs management are doing **** right now;

compared to a whole lot of other successful teams; say Devils, per example;

but I guess keeping status quo is the way to go? oh yeah; keep therrien, keep bergevin, and keep montreal media obliviousness towards their favorite team(rds/tva spanre)

everything will be fine :D

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think that Pacioretty has really struggled wearing the C. He simply is having a nightmare season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad