GDT: 29/02/2016 | 10:30ET - MTL Canadiens @ SJ Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
And people are putting faith in Bargainbin. He will draft a local kid...that nobody has ranked in the top 300!

I don't see us getting into the bottom five, but, with some luck, we could challenge VAN/ARI/CLB for 6th overall. :handclap:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
This is way more palatable if you only watch a combined 2 minutes of the game.
I haven`t paid much attention to it tonight. Just sad watching us get crushed all the time.

My hope these days is that PK will find a way to get a point. That`s all there really is to cheer for anymore. It`s just freaking sad.

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
And to think some people want Condon blows next year.[/QUOTE

He's a backup ..........and a pretty decent one in his first god damn nhl season...... get over it...........no one but an above average starter woulda saved this mess this year...........GM and foxhole buddy coach is totally to blame this season

incognito Burrito*

Oh look Subban with no vision again. Gets the puck, to Markov. Wow didn't see that coming.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No worries, gents. We're in good hands.

output_bx8IBK_zpsyazs6u3m.gif

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Not really but I've seen you post enough that certai things elude you, so. i don't think you'll understand.

Yes really. Please tell me what the **** Pacioretty,Plekanec and Markov have done recently. Carr and Andrighetto have been better than Pacioretty these last 3 months. He is absolutely invisible won't hit and has absolutely no skill. He tries to take on a 1 on 4 and fails miserably every time. He can't pass properly he shoots the puck at people and is laying around for the breakaway pass all the time. Plekanec has been an absolute Ghost. Typical hot start in the season and major disappointment couldn't score on breakaways or 2 on 1st to save his life and his slap shot is awful as well. He tries the same shot that worked like 3 times. Markov has declined fast and hard and pinches too much in the offensive zone and keeps giving the puck away.

Subban isn't the best player every single night, but he has absolutely been fantastic this season. If you don't like him then go cheer for the Bruins or something.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I haven`t paid much attention to it tonight. Just sad watching us get crushed all the time.

My hope these days is that PK will find a way to get a point. That`s all there really is to cheer for anymore. It`s just freaking sad.

Goals are hard to come by so I cheer for the little things like when Pacioretty actually uses his body or when Plekanec tries.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
One thing about this slump though... you really get to see who has heart and who doesn`t. The guys who show up no matter what and play in the tough times are the guys you want to build around.

Again, I give a mulligan to Max because he had an offseason injury and might be struggling under the weight of the C but some guys (most guys) seem to have just checked out.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Forechecked well to start, threw a big hit then turned to crap.

Subban started off ok in his own end and has gone downhill since.

They've both sucked.

yea im huge subban fan and would even say he wasnt good this game

id say on average Subban has the best performance average out of anyone on the Habs even over Gallagher maybe so will to give him more benefit of doubt

Max has been like this ALOT this year

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015
One thing about this slump though... you really get to see who has heart and who doesn`t. The guys who show up no matter what and play in the tough times are the guys you want to build around.

Again, I give a mulligan to Max because he had an offseason injury and might be struggling under the weight of the C but some guys (most guys) seem to have just checked out.

imagine playing through Therriens system for 2+years relying on Price; no excuses but, when the GM backs his coach 3 times(going to locker-room) and devoting his love to Therrien to defend him no matter what; I would just say **** it

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Good night, all. Thanks for sharing in our collective misery.

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
What a superb lineup.

Mitchel
Barberio
Bartley
Danault
Brown
De La Rose
Byron
McCarron
Pateryn
Condon
Andrighetto
Scrivens

aside from hopefully McCarron that looks pretty ugly..........not only on MB but the drafting from Timmins might be sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad