GDT: #28 | Penguins vs Senators | Sat Dec 8@7PM est | SN360, SN1, CITY, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Wow. Sens morning skate:

Boedker - Tierney - Batherson
Tkachuk - White - Stone
Dzingel - Smith - Paajarvi
McCormick - Paul - Pyatt

Chabot - Demelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Harpur - Jaros

Anderson
McKenna
That's a pathetic ass team. How sad vs the talent there the last couple years. My god. (I've probably doomed the Pens tonight by saying this).

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Wow. Sens morning skate:

Boedker - Tierney - Batherson
Tkachuk - White - Stone
Dzingel - Smith - Paajarvi
McCormick - Paul - Pyatt

Chabot - Demelo
Lajoie - Ceci
Harpur - Jaros

Anderson
McKenna
That's a pathetic ass team. How sad vs the talent there the last couple years. My god. (I've probably doomed the Pens tonight by saying this).

Yep...the more pathetic the Sens look, the more they’re going to beat the Pens...reverse psych out...

Reactions: EightyOne

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm playing instead of ZAR, won't do a worse job than him!

Well.... You have a totally different set of skills than he. Unlike you just standing there distracting, Zar would be benched for it.

I'd tell you to go all Avery on Anderson, but that's considered a penalty now turned around facing goalies and waving things.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Those lines from Sully are so predictable...
You knew Phil would be tried with Sid after last game and ZAR still stuck on line 3...why not try Dea? He may give them a boost just like Sprong did first game for the Ducks...

Sully’s like a kid on a sugar high .
“get crazy with the Cheez Whiz”

Dea is a warm body, I wouldn’t even worry about if he plays or not.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I'm worried who fills the gap left by Horny.

ZAR, duh.

He’s the next Hornqvist.

Well they need to try something because that bottom 6 has been doing ****...I’d like them to try a new body from Wilkes

Ya as do I, but Dea basically skates around doing a whole lot without accomplishing much. That’s probably the best way to describe him and I wish I could say something more positive about Dea, but I’d by lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad