GDT: #28 | Penguins vs Senators | Sat Dec 8@7PM est | SN360, SN1, CITY, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bv0gogd.gif

Hoping for a natty hatty for fatty!

If he gets a hatty they'll have to put a statue outside PPG.

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Those lines from Sully are so predictable...
You knew Phil would be tried with Sid after last game and ZAR still stuck on line 3...why not try Dea? He may give them a boost just like Sprong did first game for the Ducks...

Sully’s like a kid on a sugar high .
“get crazy with the Cheez Whiz”

Last edited:
Reactions: John Titor

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You knew Phil would be tried with Sid after last game and ZAR still stuck on line 3...why not try Dea? He may give them a boost just like Sprong did first game for the Ducks...

Because Dea sucks and Sid with Phil is a dream come true for many of us.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Predictable?? 3 and 4 are hurting my head lol

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Because Dea sucks and Sid with Phil is a dream come true for many of us.

Until they have a bad shift and then he scrambles them again ...Phil and Brass got what? Three games...I mean I love Sid and Phil together but Sully is just runningfrom one idea to the next without a clue...

Reactions: EightyOne

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Every single time Sid/Phil have been together this year, it's been good. Gotta run with it until it sucks. I would have definitely given it.

Phil/Brass suck every single time they are together, @Andy99. I want nothing to do with those 2 together. I always want to give time for players to become acclimated and work through issues, but i've extended my patience as far as I can go.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC

It's hard to be enthused, we've seen this sad story before with DB.

They will a bunch of games, the top 2 lines will look awesome at times and in the end a very disappointing end.

Won't try Dea, won't try TB. Bozo on board.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Until they have a bad shift and then he scrambles them again ...Phil and Brass got what? Three games...I mean I love Sid and Phil together but Sully is just runningfrom one idea to the next without a clue...
which is honestly seeming to be the right way to use Phil. He's great until he's not, then he needs a change-up.

And seriously, who should be in the top 6 RW spots right now? Rust? Phil and Horny as our top 6 RW's right now is the only good choice.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
It’s fine to say Dea sucks, but why not recall someone who might not suck? This org must think TB isn’t an NHL player at this point.

Reactions: Andy99

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Please Phil, just put in some effort in the D-zone so we can keep you with Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad