Post-Game Talk: #28| New York Islanders @ Dallas Stars | December 7th | 9:00 PM | F/L 3-1

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Big problems playing on the road. Not good.

imetbossy

Mar 13, 2012
Exactly, so I don't really see the point of your original comment.

my point is that they play ugly / old school / grid it out Hockey ... something we ought to do more of - we seem to kick it back out to our D enough but we don’t crash the net as well

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
One thing that’s painfully obvious is that it seems every team we play has more than one top guy. We need to get someone in here that can be counted on to put up points/score.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
we are still few pieces short...but we are still a good team.....40 minutes left.

Reactions: dood

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
One thing that’s painfully obvious is that it seems every team we play has more than one top guy. We need to get someone in here that can be counted on to put up points/score.

I see Beau being that guy in 1-2 years time, not there yet. Nelson, Lee and Eberle are not line drivers IMO , despite Brock thriving as a 2C under Trotz, I feel one move people don't consider is getting a bonafide #2C and making Brock the #1LW, I feel he would keep up with Barzal better then any other LW in the organization

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
This is ridiculous. Isles are the best team in town, Devils are the worst. But they get TV priority and Isles are relegated to the ocho.

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
The "big" names of Dallas do not produce much more than the best players of the Islanders I would make you notice... the exception being Heiskanen in defense (probably better than we have offensively from the back-end).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad