GDT: #28: FLYERS at Jets, Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018, 3:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I don't know, the eagles game isn't much better if we're being honest.

Difference being they won the Super Bowl and don’t have a history of squandering everything given to them or retaining clear detriments in key roles. Really, I could have just ended and began it with the difference is they won the Super Bowl.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Difference being they won the Super Bowl and don’t have a history of squandering everything given to them or retaining clear detriments in key roles

Uh, in 13 years Andy Reid didn't learn how to manage a game clock. Hardly say they got rid of detriments.

That being said you said anything was more enjoyable, and right now, the eagles aren't.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Why do you guys still watch? They don’t deserve your support right now and literally anything else is more enjoyable.

This year I’ve just outright haven’t been watching games at times & other times like today didn’t really last half of game before turning it off.

I just don’t give a f*** at this point. It’s been like what 7 years or whatever now?

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
you know what makes this losing even worse? we can't even get excited about getting a top draft pick, because this organization would just f*** up their development anyway.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
Haven't watched game but there must be someone in Tucson who is very happy.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Uh, in 13 years Andy Reid didn't learn how to manage a game clock. Hardly say they got rid of detriments.

That being said you said anything was more enjoyable, and right now, the eagles aren't.

I’m not a football fan. Point still stands they just won a freaking championship. If you don’t see the difference there I’m not sure I can help you. It’s not like sports are the only leisure activity in existence either.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
5170645.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I’m not a football fan. Point still stands they just won a freaking championship. If you don’t see the difference there I’m not sure I can help you. It’s not like sports are the only leisure activity in existence either.

I don't need help. Again, was just pointing out that "anything" is not more enjoyable, despite my original comment being a joke.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I bailed after the 2nd period to go have a nice steak dinner with a potato, corn and a lobster tail!!

I made the right choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad