GDT: #28: FLYERS at Jets, Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018, 3:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
During the past two seasons, there were a few trolls who - whenever Hak ****ed up - posted a screenshot of the standings. Hence looksie there:

ARYR8Rk.png

In the meantime, those guys started posting dumb flowcharts instead, or just stopped posting standings in general. Gee I wonder why. Btw the negative 15 goal differential in just 28 games is amazing.

That's what I call a Czechlist.

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
"Cant judge the coach when the goalie is bad" "no couturier not the coaches fault" "winnipeg is really good cant blame the coach"

Am i forgetting any of the bs excuses we will hear?

Coach isn't responsible for the roster available to him and doesn't have any say who plays. Can't have defensemen leading rushes because that means they lack hockey sense and none of the forwards can handle passes. Puck moves faster than players so you have to pass, pass, pass. There's nobody capable of playing in the slot. Young guys need to earn their time and need to learn how to play the game 'right'. I'm sure I'll come up with more.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This team is so mentally weak, but when this game ends 5-4, they'll be so proud of themselves.

DaphneLion

Apr 8, 2018
Pennsylvania
I hate Hak and want him fired, however his decision to start Neuvy made sense seeing as Stolie has a history of injury and we don't want to run him into the ground. Neuvy was shit, yes, and Hak made the right decision in pulling him. It's not Hak's fault that the forwards have given up. He can't make the players play well. At what point are the players on the ice held accountable for their performance?

Just forfeit the rest of the season.
At this point all winning does is f*** up our draft lottery chances

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I hate Hak and want him fired, however his decision to start Neuvy made sense seeing as Stolie has a history of injury and we don't want to run him into the ground. Neuvy was ****, yes, and Hak made the right decision in pulling him. It's not Hak's fault that the forwards have given up. He can't make the players play well. At what point are the players on the ice held accountable for their performance?

At this point all winning does is **** up our draft lottery chances

Yup of all the things I would bitch about Hakstol, starting Neuvirth makes sense... He did well in the past (long gone past hahaha), should have been recovered, Stolie being the only other guy up was in net like 24 hours ago...

Reactions: DaphneLion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad