GDT: #28: FLYERS at Jets, Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018, 3:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Fletcher needs to start to get rid of players. Lehtera, Neuvirth, MacDonald maybe Weise or limit his minutes. Same goes for Weal.

Let's go one further.......waive or trade everyone and start over, pretend this is 1968 instead of 2018.

Even change the name to the 1930s hockey team: the Quakers. It is to the point where it is an embarassment to call myself a Flyers fan.

But since the Cap'n is Captain of this sinking ship and if the Captain goes down with the sinking ship, I guess he will be swallowing seawater soon enough.

Bruker.png

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
We get embarrassed once every two weeks. Sometimes more often, we have to make a change at the coaching position.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
During the past two seasons, there were a few trolls who - whenever Hak f***ed up - posted a screenshot of the standings. Hence looksie there:

ARYR8Rk.png

In the meantime, those guys started posting dumb flowcharts instead, or just stopped posting standings in general. Gee I wonder why. Btw the negative 15 goal differential in just 28 games is amazing.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Hey Kudy, we are past that point in the game. No stats in pictures. We have begun to trash the place, welcome to join, but don't get in our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad