GDT: 28/04/2014 | Avalanche @ Wild - GAME SIX | 8 PM CDT/4 AM EET | TSN, FSN | #FreeCooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
What a game by this man.

Vn5MXUm.jpg

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
What...exposed as the solid puck moving d-man he is, who has a deceptively good shot? He's made a mistake here and there, but so has Suter and Brodin, nobody is prefect. Spurgeon has been just fine overall.
Spurgeon can't win a puck battle to save his life or the Wilds. The constant comparisons some are making of Spurge and Suter are laughable at best.
There is not a world where any comparison of the two is viable.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Spurgeon can't win a puck battle to save his life or the Wilds. The constant comparisons some are making of Spurge and Suter are laughable at best.
There is not a world where any comparison of the two is viable.

I fail to see where...ANYONE compared Spurgeon to Suter... The only mention of Suter was in how even he has made mistakes here and there. Spurgeon, nor hardly any player in the league are at Suter's level as a D-man.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
That was the loudest game I've ever been to in hockey EASILY, and out of the myriad of sporting events I've been to --- MLB (twins in the series) NFL, NBA, NCAA Basketball (Indiana), NCAA puck, World Cup 94 and USA soccer games here....I can't remember much that matches that, especially with under 20,000 fans.

Unbelievable. When the Lawrence Fisburne clip from the horrible Matrix Reloaded movie came on and he shouts "WE ARE STILL HERE" I thought the roof was going to come off.

My ears are STILL ringing. Also, the hurt of the behinds is strong again tonight.

The only lull was in the 2nd period where the team came out and looked like absolute garbage, and then it reverted back to a regular season as the Avs scored and the Minnesota sports pessimism creeped in, but people didn't give up, and they came back and man did that pay dividends.

Let's just hope our squad gets a fair Game 7.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
What...exposed as the solid puck moving d-man he is, who has a deceptively good shot? He's made a mistake here and there, but so has Suter and Brodin, nobody is prefect. Spurgeon has been just fine overall.

Isn't worth the argument. Spurge is a top 3 defender on every single team in the league. Top 2 on probably half.

But somepeople will never get over the 5'8"ness of him.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
YEaaaHH!! Great win!!
Only thing I hate at the moment is Matt Moulsson, he is ****ing useless. Heatley looks 2 times better.

Love to, Nino, Granny, Coyle, Parise!

Nino with the GWG in game 7 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad