GDT: 28/04/2014 | Avalanche @ Wild - GAME SIX | 8 PM CDT/4 AM EET | TSN, FSN | #FreeCooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

00xtremeninja

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Whistle Blows, extra shoving going on. Even in the stands.

MOV02131_zps7e98f702.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
No one here can say they feel comparable with Spurgeon on ice against Douchene or MacKinnon on the ice. Would Blum be a better opinion? Probably not. Would be a risky gamble to pull in a Game 7.
Spurg has made some epic mistakes this series, but so has Suter.

Whistle Blows, extra shoving going on. Even in the stands.

MOV02131_zps7e98f702.gif
And Wild fans are the only ones put in the box for roughing. :sarcasm:

J22*

Would just like to point out that from the point where Yeo started changing lines(about 10-11 minutes to go in the 2nd) The Wild held the Avs to 9 shots for the rest of the game, and only 3 in the 3rd period.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
I was looking at the box score. Pretty surprised to see Suter only played 26:41.
And for the Yeo/Brodziak conspiracy wackos. Haula was at 15:34, Brodziak at 10:27.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Just got home from the game. The loudest, most emotional crowd of all time in that building. On Parise's goal everyone high fiving, hugging eachother. The ushers and season ticket reps behind me hugging and high fiving. People loud as can be on the way out, honking horns, high fiving strangers on the street.

Lets take this game 7! I want to see this state be treated to a proper playoff run.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I would! Blum can skate with guys and not trip over is his own and play strong enough so he doesn't lose every puck battle.

Spurgeon has been completely exposed this series.

(Cue incoming Puhis rant)

What...exposed as the solid puck moving d-man he is, who has a deceptively good shot? He's made a mistake here and there, but so has Suter and Brodin, nobody is prefect. Spurgeon has been just fine overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad