GDT: 28/04/2014 | Avalanche @ Wild - GAME SIX | 8 PM CDT/4 AM EET | TSN, FSN | #FreeCooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Alright boys, it's time. Sorry, I might be slightly late.

85Wne2A.png
uIm4sjL.png

:wild

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Zach Parise (A)
|
Mikael Granlund​
|
Jason Pominville​
Matt Moulson​
|
Mikko Koivu(C)
|
Charlie Coyle​
#knightrider​
|
Erik Haula​
|
Justin Fontaine​
Dany Heatley​
|
Kyle Brodziak​
|
Cody McCormick​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Ryan Suter (A)
|
Jonas Brodin​
Marco Scandella​
|
Jared Spurgeon​
Clayton Stoner​
|
Nate Prosser​

Goalie​
Darcy Kuemper​

:avs

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Gabriel Landeskog (C)
|
Paul Stastny (A)
|
Nathan MacKinnon​
Jamie McGinn​
|
Ryan O'Reilly​
|
P.A. Parenteau​
Cody McLeod (A)
|
Marc-Andre Cliche
|
Maxime Talbot​
Patrick Bordeleau​
|
Joey Hishon​
|
Brad Malone​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Jan Hejda​
|
Eric Johnson​
Nate Guenin​
|
Ryan Wilson​
Andre Benoit​
|
Nick Holden​

Goalie​
Semyon Varlamov​

Tonight's game anthem:

#FreeMattCooke

Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Nice GDT. Good job.

We better show up tonight. It's not over yet.

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
#schoolproblems

District has blocked whatever video the anthem is

Prediction: Wild play their ***** off for the fans and to give the NHL the finger for last game's wonderful referee's

3-1 wild in what should be a 5-1 game I it weren't for Varlamov

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Still oh so very bitter about how game 5 played out. Still thinking about punishing the league by not gracing their game with my eyes' presence. They'd feel the effect for sure.

BlueAero

Apr 19, 2013
Houston, TX
Jaded Blues and jilted Houston Aeros fan here. After the 47th year of disappointment and having had our beloved AHL team relocated to Iowa, please give me a reason to maintain interest in these playoffs and kick the Avs off the ice. I don't know which team I despise more....the Hawks or the Avs. Well, actually, I do....the Avs. Beat 'em!!

Go Granlund, Scandella, Coyle, Brodin, Fontaine, Kuemper....too bad Zucker is injured....y'all could use his speed and energy. Go Wild!!

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I just bet all my vcash on the Wild. Feeling very good about tonight. 10-1 Wild. Heatley 7 goals and assists on each goal of a Brodziak hat trick.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
I'm either going to watch the game.. or not. It feels that my body and soul need some rest. And this won't be the decisive game yet. So I'll be ready for the final 7th game then.

Yes, you read that right. This is not the decisive game yet.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Granlund will be on the first PP unit.

E: I guess I'm like one day late with this info? :laugh:

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
If they get a lead early in the third period, they better not start clearing by lofting it out of their own zone over and over and over again. Wish the Wild could turtle properly or just stop letting their foot off the gas

GinoLucia2217

Great Plains
Dec 1, 2013
Probably Minnesota
Wild win the game 15-6 for this one simple reason

The Wild will basically play the whole game 5 on 4 in the defensive zone because they will constantly be floating 1 person in the Offensive zone (and I mean IN the offensive zone like at the hash marks) and then will will just fire the puck down to him for an easy breakaway while the refs look on and call the play onside.

What do you think? Accurate?

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
I'm sure the Wild will give it everything they have tonight. I expect the fans to ride the officials really hard as well. I would not be surprised to see trash thrown on the ice if they call the game like game 5 or game 1 (actually I would be mad at the fans if it doesn't happen).

With all that being said, I have this feeling deep down that the ending of this series has been determined. I can't shake it, it's like the Wild can do everything right but the league will take it away somehow.

HobeyBroten

Jul 12, 2012
Quick question, I am not seeing the game televised on either FSN or CNBC and NBCSN just says "NHL Hockey". Can anyone confirm the actual channel for the the MN metro area?

Not sure if it matters or not but I have Dish Network, and it is not coming up in my guide right now. Was hoping to record it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad