GDT: #27|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. St. Louis Blues|Whoever is not injured...|8:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
A LH... and Murray moves out of the way. Just stand there dude. I know it's not easy, but think for a split second. He's a LH player... he has one option. He is going short side.

He gave up, he's like "welp, another GA let me lay on the ice and get my GA over with".

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's hard to be a Sullivan fan when he does shit like constantly scratch one of our better blueliners for turds, and insists on playing Murray as the de facto starter when he's struggling so mightily.

Reactions: KIRK

PhilThrillPill

Jun 4, 2016
Toronto
This game is just sickening to watch.
1.5 lines playing good hockey. The rest got owned.
Murray is simply not playing well enough.
Rughwedel is an abomination. Every time he was on the ice we got owned in the D zone.
Peterson, playing like a #5-6 d man at best.

It’s looked bad the past couple of games. We simply cannot handle these injuries anymore.

Reactions: Andy99

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I mean, don't get me wrong, Ruhwedel is an AHL nobody who cost us two goals against with penalties tonight. That being said, we're still neck-deep in issues right now.

But play Riikola and Jarry, ffs. Stop with the stupid lineup decisions that put us three steps back before the puck even drops.
I mean it’s more than that... you build your system on speed so when speedy guys are out replace them with like assets... if it means tge fourth line has to be low minute guys for a month, so be it...

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I mean it’s more than that... you build your system on speed so when speedy guys are out replace them with like assets... if it means tge fourth line has to be low minute guys for a month, so be it...
We've got Geno and Jake right now. I love McCann and I love Kahun, but unless you're committed to legitimately going with one line (Jake-Geno-Kahun or McCann) and wholly sacrificing what little depth we may have, there's really no option.

For the record, I'd ride that one line. It's our only chance.

Reactions: madinsomniac

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
6bb.jpg
BDCCFA6E-0E0F-471B-8689-1EBD742D21DC.gif

Reactions: td_ice

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
This team has the fewest regulation wins in the division over the last 10 games. They better figure out how not to sink any further before Crosby returns. They have a lot to fix despite the general feel in the game threads being "not worried". I have noticed that's changed a little over the last week though.

They're still a team just looking to get into the playoffs - not one with realistic Stanley Cup chances. The injuries and Murray's play have really put them in a t0ugh spot right now.

Rakell67

Sep 28, 2017
PA
This team has the fewest regulation wins in the division over the last 10 games. They better figure out how not to sink any further before Crosby returns. They have a lot to fix despite the general feel in the game threads being "not worried". I have noticed that's changed a little over the last week though.

They're still a team just looking to get into the playoffs - not one with realistic Stanley Cup chances. The injuries and Murray's play have really put them in a t0ugh spot right now.
Ironically, the Blues were in a similar position last year as were the 2016 Penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad