GDT: #27|Pittsburgh Penguins vs. St. Louis Blues|Whoever is not injured...|8:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Sullivan deserves to be ***** slapped for sitting Rik.

Kinda funny it blows up in his face this game.
I'm the president of the Riikola fan club, but he wouldn't have made much of a difference, imo. He'd be a better option than anyone other than Marino, Letang and Dumo (who is now hurt, and probably for a long while), but our forwards have been miserable and we have several issues on the blueline (Petts, Ruh, Trotman, JJ) as well as Murray continuing to struggle mightily.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
this was again play where Petterson had easy way to get the puck out instead he just sat there on the wall and lost the puck...gosh I hate his game now..with passion

Reactions: KIRK

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I am sorry but Horny is just a shell...We can cary him for what he is still good at when you have 10 good fast forward...it gets exposed in situation like this...he can't support the play anymore

he’s been trailing off in his play since the start of the season...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
this was again play where Petterson had easy way to get the puck out instead he just sat there on the wall and lost the puck...gosh I hate his game now..with passion

Amen. People shouldn't ignore that. As I wrote earlier, who cares what promises JR may have made. Do NOT add to the list of mistakes on D and pay Pets big money (or even JJ money).

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
I'm the president of the Riikola fan club, but he wouldn't have made much of a difference, imo. He'd be a better option than anyone other than Marino, Letang and Dumo (who is now hurt, and probably for a long while), but our forwards have been miserable and we have several issues on the blueline (Petts, Ruh, Trotman, JJ) as well as Murray continuing to struggle mightily.

Ruh took the first penalty that lead to a goal.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens just can't hang with physical teams for three periods. Now back to back and Pens are gassed but still without superior fire power, Pens are unable to have zone time and breakouts vs teams that bring it. Pens have spurts but in the end, just are not that team anymore.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
A LH... and Murray moves out of the way. Just stand there dude. I know it's not easy, but think for a split second. He's a LH player... he has one option. He is going short side.

You got PGT. Remember. Murray #1 star. Sully #2 star. Ruh #3 star.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Ruh took the first penalty that lead to a goal.
I mean, don't get me wrong, Ruhwedel is an AHL nobody who cost us two goals against with penalties tonight. That being said, we're still neck-deep in issues right now.

But play Riikola and Jarry, ffs. Stop with the stupid lineup decisions that put us three steps back before the puck even drops.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I still believe in this team.

However, the bottom-25% of this roster is painfully bad - as is our backup goalie (#30). I'd sacrifice our newfound prospect depth to improve those areas.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad