GDT: #27 | Islanders vs Penguins | Thu Dec 6 @7PM est | SN1, SNE, SNP, ATTSN-PT, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Pretty impressive

Brassard...
UnevenSnarlingBactrian-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: SouthGeorge

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
See I don't get this.

So Brassard is terrible at faceoffs right now, logic would dictate you maybe put Sheahan or Grant on his LW (Both are pretty good at the draw), instead they stack both on the 4th line, so that means Brass can keep losing faceoffs, instead of putting Sheahan there or Grant on his wing.

Also @SniperHF the refresh is cool, but when you're writing a reply, it pushes your screen down and that's weird.

That was my main gripe, you lose sight of the text box. Also finding the text box if you fall behind on the chat can be quite hard.

I will say that the idea is great and if the text box can somehow be "fixed" it will be a great addition to the site

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That was my main gripe, you lose sight of the text box. Also finding the text box if you fall behind on the chat can be quite hard.
Yeah, I just opted out of it, its annoying to see the screen bounce up and down while you're typing something because it auto adds posts. They need to make the main message window static so it doesn't get affected by the new posts popping up real time. @SniperHF

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Honestly what bothers me more is Rust playing on L1 tonight. How do you not put Kessel there, especially with him struggling? Were they not productive in their short time together? It's such an obvious fix. Sullivan's making me mad this year man.

****ing Rust lol.
Why bother?

The moment Geno and Horny don't score a goal after the 1st period, Kessel will be right back with Geno, Horny with Sid, Rust with Brassard.

It's not even a guess at this point.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sully staring out into space, wondering when to say "We just need to get to our game, the answers are in that dressing room" during the post game presser.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad