GDT: #27 | Islanders vs Penguins | Thu Dec 6 @7PM est | SN1, SNE, SNP, ATTSN-PT, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
FYI we are testing out a new forum feature called Live Threads. New posts will continuously pop in like a constant feed so you can follow along without refreshing.

If you'd like to try it, join the usergroup here:
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/account/join-user-groups

It will only affect a few specific threads at this time like this GDT.

Let @SniperHF know if you run into any problems with it.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Cheesiest pregame opening ever.

ObeseImperturbableBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: EightyOne

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Rust is so frustrating on Sid's RW that I'd actually prefer ZAR playing there if it meant Rust could play 3LW.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
No surprises

See I don't get this.

So Brassard is terrible at faceoffs right now, logic would dictate you maybe put Sheahan or Grant on his LW (Both are pretty good at the draw), instead they stack both on the 4th line, so that means Brass can keep losing faceoffs, instead of putting Sheahan there or Grant on his wing.

Also @SniperHF the refresh is cool, but when you're writing a reply, it pushes your screen down and that's weird.

Reactions: Clare2904

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Rust is so frustrating on Sid's RW that I'd actually prefer ZAR playing there if it meant Rust could play 3LW.
Yeah, for as limited as ZAR is, at least he's smart enough to drive the net and be a distraction. Rust is just so lost right now.

It should be (unfortunately)...

Guentzel, Crosby, Aston-Reese
Pearson, Malkin, Hornqvist
Sheahan, Brassard, Kessel
Wilson, Grant, Rust

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
See I don't get this.

So Brassard is terrible at faceoffs right now, logic would dictate you maybe put Sheahan or Grant on his LW (Both are pretty good at the draw), instead they stack both on the 4th line, so that means Brass can keep losing faceoffs, instead of putting Sheahan there or Grant on his wing.

Also @SniperHF the refresh is cool, but when you're writing a reply, it pushes your screen down and that's weird.
Orrrr Brassard might have a great night in the circle, cuz the NHL is f***ing random.

Reactions: madinsomniac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad