GDT: #27 | FLYERS (A) vs. Rangers (H) | Wednesday, Mar. 17, 2021 | 7:30 pm ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
SO all you bright hockey minds.... tell me one thing . When we climbed all the way to the # 1 seed in our division and one of the best teams in the NHL.. Who's system were they playing??? We were playing a tight brand of hockey where the players were supporting each other up and down the ice. When you leave players wide open in the slot and in front of the net that's basic defence a kid should know. Sanheim, Ghost have had these issues from the start of their careers. Gus you could see first game as a Flyer. You need balance on D and we just don't have it.

Look pal, I have never once in my life claimed to be a bright hockey mind, lol. I'm on the record as being a complete idiot. But I do know bad coaching when I see it.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
MORE GOALS
MORE GOALS
MORE GOALS

giphy.gif

EMBRACE CHAOS

Reactions: Striiker

Yambag021

Mar 5, 2021
Marlton, NJ
Yep. You can't go back to Hart tomorrow. Complete disaster playing him in the third period today.
I imagine after the second av went to hart and told him he's sorry and he owes him a martini more dirty than making him play tonight.

The outrage over putting hart in is nonsense. What's the alternative, leaving elliot in???

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
What about the goal with such bad backchecking the announcers were flabbergasted?

You don't go down 9-0 purely on individual mistakes. The team has played bad all season and this one has been it all going south badly (individually, team play, goaltending, etc)
Oh I agree...I have never given AV a pass and said it's only the players. I have repeatedly said that the coaches have nothing to do with the constant individual mistakes we make due to bad reads, not covering obvious players, outmuscled, Dmen turning the wrong way on a 1 on 1, etc...

Like goal 3...Myers has the puck behind the net, he sees a man coming and flinches and loses the puck...that guy gets the puck and a quick pass to an open guy in the slot. That's on Myers...no one else.

But again, I have said REPEATELY, we play shit TEAM DEFENSE(and system is a part of that) and I don't trust ANY DMAN to play good defense in our zone(that's individual).

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Yeah making knee jerk trades when your backed into a corner will go really well.

Fletcher's inability to make any positive moves with this team is coming back to bite him and he's devaluing his own assets
He made the biggest positive move he could make getting Niskanen. Don’t blame him for a young Hextall core that looks like overrated shit. He’s gotta be Winston Wolf to clean up this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad