GDT: #27 | Capitals at Flyers | December 7, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, NBCSPWA, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I don’t think they could’ve chosen two players on the team with less charisma. Laughton should only act on an episode of Law & Order: SVU. :laugh:

They’re no Nnamdi Asomugha that’s for sure. And I think Maxey is actually pretty decent on those Cure Auto commercials. To my point, he has charisma and is not reading off cue cards! There’s a trying, charm factor there.
I'll give you Maxey. He's legit. But what about Simmer? He always seemed fine in front of the camera for interviews and such. Then he turns into a robot for Cure.

I'm pretty sure you can catch "trying not to laugh" looks between Scoot and Travis during some of them. On purpose or not, I think they are aware how bad it is:laugh:

Reactions: Magua

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
There are too many games, too much travel and too many injuries. It is understandable and not practicable to hear and see serious discussion of a reduction of games but the product has become diluted. It is also a reason why I don't foresee a drastic change to the OT/SO as currently constructed.

I've long pondered if 76 is a happier number of games. I wonder what the average games played for regular starters is anyway

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Flyers-Caps hockey for 58 minutes and then Ovechkin scores 1 or 2 empty net goals, thats the name of the game!

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
Flyers' Tortorella praises Hart: 'It's hard to be a goaltender with us'

The one big thing Tortorella has done right. I'll give credit where it's due. He gave Hart a free pass and Hart seems to be playing his game and looking comfortable the last two. It looks like Hart found his groove again. Yeah, they're gonna lose tonight, but it isn't a blowout and Hart has done his part. I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad