GDT: #27 | Capitals at Flyers | December 7, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, NBCSPWA, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
FLYERS: 9-12-5 (7th in Metro)
CAPITALS: 11-12-4 (6th in Metro)

1670365731140.png

1670365751516.png

1670366521495.png

1670366535120.png

FLYERS LINEUP:

Hayes-N. Cates-Konecny
Laughton-Sedlak-Farabee
JVR-Frost-Tippett
Deslauriers-Brown-MacEwen

Provorov-Ristolainen
Sanheim-Braun
Seeler-DeAngelo

Hart
Sandstrom

1st PP:

TK-Hayes-N. Cates
DeAngelo-Tippett

2nd PP:

MacEwen-Frost-Laughton
Provorov-Farabee

1st PK:

Laughton-N. Cates
Provorov-DeAngelo

2nd PK:

Sedlak-TK
Sanheim-Braun

Injuries/Scratches:

Zamula (More Eating)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
Laczynski (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks in AHL)
Brink (IR, Skating)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go.)

CAPITALS LINEUP:

Ovechkin-Strome-Sheary
Milano-Kuznetsov-Oshie
Johansson-Eller-Mantha
Protas-Dowd-Hathaway

Gustafsson-Carlson
van Riemsdyk-Jensen
Alexeyev-Irwin

Lindgren
Shepard

Injuries/Scratches:

Backstrom (IR)
Hagelin (IR)
Wilson (IR)
Brown (IR)
Orlov (IR)
Malenstyn (IR)
Fehervary (DTD)
Kuemper (DTD)

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include foggy gall bladder and intestines becoming outestines. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

1670367615992.png

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Of note, Kuemper was hurt against Calgary when he got hit in the head. I think an elbow. Unsure if it's a neck problem or concussion or what.

Reactions: BiggE

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Caps recalled Hunter Shepard on Sunday after Kuemper got hurt. Spent most of last year in the ECHL but he's definitely been Hershey's best goalie this season and was the AHL goalie of the month for November. No idea if they'd play him tomorrow, but the Flyers are about as good a team as any to face in your NHL debut.

FB_IMG_1669926234463.jpg

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Caps recalled Hunter Shepard on Sunday after Kuemper got hurt. Spent most of last year in the ECHL but he's definitely been Hershey's best goalie this season and was the AHL goalie of the month for November. No idea if they'd play him tomorrow, but the Flyers are about as good a team as any to face in your NHL debut.

View attachment 617881

Cates old goalie in Minn Duluth

Last edited:
Reactions: BiggE

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Nice game day song, @Beef Invictus !

I randomly stumbled across him years ago and that song is truly beautiful. I really need to treat myself to a 12 string some day. Would go beautifully in my collection, plus they're so fun to play!

He has some degree of skill. I was going to roll with some Chuck Brown, it being DC, but decided Dec 7 called for something oceanic

Reactions: BiggE and ybnvs

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

I randomly stumbled across him years ago and that song is truly beautiful. I really need to treat myself to a 12 string some day. Would go beautifully in my collection, plus they're so fun to play!
Well, if you're gonna go 12 string, got to get in the way back machine:

That's where Tom Petty found his sound.

Some nice Butler concerts here (completely legit, Live Music Archive is by artist permission):

That's where I first discovered him.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Tora! Tora! Tora!

Thank heavens Halsey had our carriers on war alert and at sea. Also Nagamo did not command a 2nd air attack and take out the oil tanks. Thank heavens Nagamo was an idiot at Midway too!

Being a 60s kind of guy.......always like Roger McQuinn {12 string Rickenbacker guitar] of the Byrds.

Being a Big 80s kind of guy:

You've got a heart of glass or a heart of stone
Just you wait 'til I get you home
We've got no future, we've got no past
Here today, built to last
In every city, in every nation
From Lake Geneva to the Finland station
(How far have you been?)

In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls
A West End town, a dead end world
East End Boys, West End girls
West End girls

West End girls

West End girls
(How far have you been?)

Well, if you're gonna go 12 string, got to get in the way back machine:

That's where Tom Petty found his sound.

Some nice Butler concerts here (completely legit, Live Music Archive is by artist permission):

That's where I first discovered him.

You beat me to it! LOL

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Because I have discovered completely on my own and without any help from anyone else at all that JVR is in for Willman, the OP is updated with my flailing guesswork at what Tortorella might do. I'm thinking Farabee to 3RW, JVR in at 2LW, and MacEwen to 4RW. I will be wrong.

Warren Zevon played 12 string on tour when he was solo to fill out his sound more:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

That is truly magical. I get grumpy if I have to play too many bar chords with my 12-string; finger-picking one like this is a whole other stratosphere to what I can play.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

I love my Martin 12! It’s a bitch to keep in tune so I don’t use it during gigs much, but I’ve used it while recording quite a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad