GDT: #27 | Capitals at Flyers | December 7, 2022 | 7:00 PM | NBCSP, NBCSPWA, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Caps look average at best and yet it's another game where Hart is the only reason they're not losing

21.4% Deserve-O-Meter.

Sanheim can’t even play on the PP, you expect him to be able to remember lines?

TRAVO: So, I’m supposed to pass to the right side and then the left and…..uh…..? Can you hold the whiteboard up from the bench?

TORTS: Holy shit. Just put Provy on to shoot.

TRAVO: Buy CarShield!

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I never understand how non-actors in commercials can’t memorize 1-2 lines without obviously reading cue cards. Even Marlon Brando thinks that’s lazy.

The Laughton/Sanheim commercials bring me pain each time.

Sanheim can’t even play on the PP, you expect him to be able to remember lines?

I'm convinced those commercials, along with the Cure Auto ones, are intentionally bad. They really are trolling, right? Please?

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'm convinced those commercials, along with the Cure Auto ones, are intentionally bad. They really are trolling, right? Please?

I don’t think they could’ve chosen two players on the team with less charisma. Laughton should only act on an episode of Law & Order: SVU. :laugh:

They’re no Nnamdi Asomugha that’s for sure. And I think Maxey is actually pretty decent on those Cure Auto commercials. To my point, he has charisma and is not reading off cue cards! There’s a trying, charm factor there.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Caps look average at best and yet it's another game where Hart is the only reason they're not losing
There are too many games, too much travel and too many injuries. It is understandable and not practicable to hear and see serious discussion of a reduction of games but the product has become diluted. It is also a reason why I don't foresee a drastic change to the OT/SO as currently constructed.

Magua

Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
From the archives.

BjgdKuT.png

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I don’t think they could’ve chosen two players on the team with less charisma. Laughton should only act on an episode of Law & Order: SVU. :laugh:

They’re no Nnamdi Asomugha that’s for sure. And I think Maxey is actually pretty decent on those Cure Auto commercials. To my point, he has charisma and is not reading off cue cards! There’s a trying, charm factor there.
Still remember the classic with Simmer. "Cure Auto Insurance. I love those guys."

I'm not the biggest Family Guy fan in the world but they really nailed the pro athletes acting in commercials vibe. Well, at least hockey players, lol.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Scott Hartnell needs something else to talk about, he has complimented Ovechkin 1,000 times during this broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad