GDT: #26 // Golden Knights @ Oilers // Dec 1 @ 8 PM MST // TV: CBC

How many games will the Oilers win in December?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT TUNES

-

Game #26
Golden Knights @ Oilers
Dec 1 @ 8:00 PM MST
TV: CBC

Oilers Lines:

Draisaitl - McDavid - Chiasson
Caggiula - RNH - Puljujarvi
Lucic - Brodziak - Kassian
Khaira - Spooner - Rattie

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Benning

Koskinen

Golden Knights Lines:

Marchessault - Karlsson - Smith
Pacioretty - Eakin - Tuch
Carr - Nosek - Carpenter
Carrier - Bellemare - Reaves

McNabb - Schmidt
Theodore - Engelland
Miller - Holden

Fleury

-

Please vote in the poll!

Last edited:

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
No other team is doing us any favors...we need moar wins. 5+ streak woould be great.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I’ve been growing out the beard since the team hit the skids in early November. Told the missus it would come off if the Oil could string together three wins in a row.

It’ll be interesting to see the new guy, if he plays. Although some of the board has been warming up to Spooner, I still don’t see anything all that impressive yet.

If Oscar scores the GwG again that would be crazy.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Was disappointed that the song linked in the OP was not this one:

Must win game again. Losing that big stretch really shot us in the foot. We lost some vital games in there vs Ducks, LV, and Flames.

Reactions: StupidGenius

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oilers have a lot of ground to catch, even though it is 4 points and we have a game in hand, we have to leapfrog 3 teams just to get the last wildcard never mind the 3rd spot in the west. Its more about how many teams you have to leapfrog than points we need as the Bettman points mean a 10 game heater you catch maybe 2 teams and its getting worse due to the parity in the league.

But for us to catch, we have to start tomorrow night. Revenge game #2. McDavid unleashed tomorrow night. We take it 5-3.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I’ve been growing out the beard since the team hit the skids in early November. Told the missus it would come off if the Oil could string together three wins in a row.

It’ll be interesting to see the new guy, if he plays. Although some of the board has been warming up to Spooner, I still don’t see anything all that impressive yet.

If Oscar scores the GwG again that would be crazy.

At least I know who to blame if they lose lol.

Reactions: Burnoutboi

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

If anyone hasn't seen that yet ^^ Hitchcock's love for the City, team and how happy he is to be coaching for them actually gives me some faith.

He is more than planting the seeds of wanting to coach this team beyond the season.

I really want him here longer than the season as well but he has to get this team to rebound hard from a shit start and finish in a playoff spot.

That said,

In Hitch we trust.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
He is more than planting the seeds of wanting to coach this team beyond the season.

I really want him here longer than the season as well but he has to get this team to rebound hard from a **** start and finish in a playoff spot.

That said,

In Hitch we trust.

Same, the way he's handling JP and even making Lucic's line useful beyond scoring speaks volumes. Plus he actually wants to coach this team! Give him the next season too.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
As much as some (drunk) people might have liked Todd, this is a massive upgrade. Notice how he doesn't throw people under the bus and instead talks about their strengths? That's how you instill confidence.

The evolution of Hitch has seemingly gone from very strict dad raising his kids in his early Dallas days to what we are seeing here (early on) as jovial grandpa who makes his grandkids behave but still fills them up with sugar before sending them home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad