GDT: #26 // Golden Knights @ Oilers // Dec 1 @ 8 PM MST // TV: CBC

How many games will the Oilers win in December?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
The evolution of Hitch has seemingly gone from very strict dad raising his kids in his early Dallas days to what we are seeing here (early on) as jovial grandpa who makes his grandkids behave up but still fills them up with sugar before sending them home.

Exactly, some people were upset that we hired a dinosaur, well this dinosaur has candy and he actually know when to call a timeout.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Where any of those guys on that list any good?

You must have not been old enough to watch 80’s hockey.
Grant Fuhr in my opinion is the best Oilers goalie of all time. He also looked very good for Team Canada in 1987. He is in HOF
Bill Ranford won the Conn Smythe in 1990. We win that cup without Gretzky and Ranford played outta this world

Canada Drai

Dwemer Remix
Oct 4, 2017
Grant Fuhr in my opinion is the best Oilers goalie of all time. He also looked very good for Team Canada in 1987. He is in HOF
Bill Ranford won the Conn Smythe in 1990. We win that cup without Gretzky and Ranford played outta this world

Ranford is my 2nd favourite Oilers goalie behind Salo.

The only downside is that Ranford and Randorf have the same letters.

Reactions: RegDunlop

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains

Sarcasm my friend

Reactions: RegDunlop

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
If the Oilers want to be in the playoff race they need to win 9 this month. That means they'll need to beat some good teams. Best to start with ending the Golden Knights' winning streak tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
6-2 Knights. I feel they will roll lines and impose their will in this one. An again rising club with a much deeper roster over one that has been just eking out results against some of the poor teams in the conference. My take is that Vegas again finish first. They had a rough start, they seem to have patched that up.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Knights have turned it around but we had TM running the show last time we played them. I expect a close game this time around and think we get the win, 4-2 Oilers on a en goal

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Reaves and Carrier need to get the message early that we won't put up with their shananigans. Lucic needs to be a major factor tonight. He's not scoring but he can make a difference in other ways. Should be an exiting game. Koskinen needs to be on point.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Resting face after GWG aside, Lucic has impressed me lately. Guy is working his butt off in his new role and buying into what Hitch is selling him. He wants to score, but he's not letting it be an obsession that is ruining everything else he can do out on the ice, like McLellan seemed to not care was happening.

That 3rd line is really due for something to happen for them, they have been getting chances, but the timing is off, or they're just choking on the chances. Fingers crossed they start to see some rewards for their work, because the longer they go without, it is possible Lucic ends up in the dumps again mentally.

Reactions: RattsSSV and Game 8

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Don't let Chiarelli read this post. He'll sign Chiasson to at least 6 million when he offers him his extension. :sarcasm:

I agree with oobga though. Lucic looks so much better since Hithcock has come to town. The contract is what it is. It's not going to magically disappear into thin air. Lucic is going to have to earn it in other ways.

Reactions: ujju2 and guymez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad