GDT: #25|Rangers vs. Pens| Mar. 9 - 21|-->6:00PM EST<--|PPG|G - I Still Burn For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
evan-rodrigues-2021-50.jpg

Hextall, my dude, you gotta pull the trigger for a legitimate top 9 winger. Dont let this happen.

Reactions: Dominance

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
This will be a dangerous game for me. It's starting at midnight so I will watch the first period for sure. If its a good game however, I might stay up way longer than I should to watch it and will be dead tired tomorrow morning. If it's a shit first period however I will be angry for obvious reasons. It's hard to be a german NHL fan..

Fordy

May 28, 2008
evan-rodrigues-2021-50.jpg

Hextall, my dude, you gotta pull the trigger for a legitimate top 9 winger. Dont let this happen.
his hands are seriously, shockingly bad. dupuis had the steady hands of a seasoned brain surgeon comparatively

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
If there were ever a time for Rodrigues to go on a hot streak, it would not be now. Because Sully would never take him out of the top 6. He's gonna try him there every chance he get's since he was the one angling for him in the offseason saying "He's going to score goals for us". Sully needs to justify his bad decision somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad