GDT: #25|Rangers vs. Pens| Mar. 9 - 21|-->6:00PM EST<--|PPG|G - I Still Burn For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Ugene Malkin

Thanks for the gdt..
I wasn't expecting one to show up after pixies did the last one... I officially feel like a moocher now since @Clare2904 pointed out that it's the same gdt crew game in game out.

All it takes is a couple clicks, and have some fun with it. There are openings still. I have a total of 4 this month due to the heavy schedule.
I do want to express gratitude to @Darren McCord @Gurglesons and @SomeDude for stepping up..!:clap:

:wave:

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
When I was in college, BOC played a tiny dive bar in Altoona called Glory Days. My friend called me up so excited but I couldn't go because I was going to be out of state when they came.:ha:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Can't get focused, phone calls, texts and the many other things I'm trying to do....

6Dfb.gif

Reactions: fragmag

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
6pm is like a Sunday start. It is so weird to see.

<<<REMINDER TO EVERYONE>>> Game time is 6pm EST.

Is there a way you can make this the top post on all the pages?

I'll bold the OP time and thread header. <-- header is what it is.

Last edited:

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
You're right about flyers/capitals most likely battling for 5, but you left out the penguins. One of those three teams will definitely be missing the playoffs.... crazy to think an actually 'decently good' team will not make it, yet one or two of florida / chicago will make it.

I left out the Pens after deliberation. Mainly because we have 12 games against the bottom feeders in our division (no insult intended). If we can't put a serious dent against those two, we don't deserve to make it.

I agree with the horrible division alignment, though I am enjoying the rivalries, and the urgency because every game is worth 4 point. I wouldn't mind if we moved to a straight top 8 type of structure (no division, straight 2 conferences) with even games played in the conference.

I also would like to see more back-to-back, as it gives it a playoff feel.

PS: We better beat the Rags tonight! :D

Reactions: LOGiK

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Got to meet BOC and Eddie Money after a show at the Pepsi Roadhouse in Pittsburgh 10-15 years ago (family knows the owner). Eddie Money was so stoned he was incoherent. He shook my hand as he stumbled past and into a back room. BOC guys were cool. We tried to get them to sign the cowbell and give it to us but the band manager said no because they didn't have time to go to a music store and get a replacement before their show in Cleveland the next day. A serious missed opportunity. I spent like 45 minutes talking to the Eddie Money bass player, making jokes about the SNL skit. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad