24CH Season 3

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
OMG missed the last episode because my PVR recorded the end of the ****ing football game.

Only got to watch the last part when Subban goes home and gets a subbanator PJ. You read that right, he let the 24ch crew in his parents home for Christmas. Karl's cooking looks pretty good.

Any link?

Oct 22, 2012
Who was screaming something like "Way to take a hit Beau" over and over when Beaulieu took a hit to make a pass that led to a goal?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Great episode this week. They eat really good food. The nutritionist says the Habs were simply eating pasta and chicken everyday 4-5 years ago.

tumblr_inline_ni1leecPkr1qitcp9.gif

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
the last episode is SOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
who cares about the staff and they have 10 minutes of a friendly game in brossard with many people we dont even know or care about

Meatballs420

Maybe Maeby
Apr 14, 2014
All the episodes have been uploaded, you can even watch all of them for free on the habs official youtube channel.

In french yes? Damn. I have not seen a single full episode since the first episode in the first season. So difficult to find in english and since I am from Sweden I can't watch it on tv..

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
This year's English voice-over makes me cringe. It's so melodramatic and full of BS. "A hockey team is like the circle of life..." Who even writes that crap? It's worse than those navel gazing monologues Ron MacLean used to do at the beginning of HNIC. So embarrassing. The show is worse overall than last year, with all the PR they squeeze in there. Almost half of one episode was devoted to that stupid Club 1909 gimmick. I'm disappointed we don't see as much of the players as we did before.

Personally I prefer the old voiceover guy from last season. He wasn't perfect but this new guy's voice doesn't flow with the episodes.

Watching the epsiode that was set around the All star game it was kinda weird to see Markov yell at the ref during the Nashville game. It's also nice to see the players interactions with their family and with fans. Although it sucks to lose most of the locker room footage the off ice stuff isn't bad either. It's still way more informative than the old Your Canadiens show.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad